This document is an English translation of an original document in Japanese. If there is any discrepancy between this translation and the original document, the latter shall prevail legally.
In using Wantedly Admin, you shall post any application information and feed posts in accordance with the following Posting Policy. In the event that you breach this Posting Policy, the Company may correct, restrict viewing of or delete your data or content; or may suspend or delete your account without prior notice.
Please note that this Posting Policy may be modified without prior notice, and in such a case, the modified Posting Policy shall come into effect from the time it is posted on the Website. If you use the Company’s services after this Posting Policy is modified, you shall be deemed to have consented to the provisions herein as modified.
- When posting a job listing, please refrain from posting for any purpose other than invitations related to recruitment activities conducted prior to an official selection process (e.g., informal interviews, office tours, lunch meetings, seminars, study groups, company briefings, and job events), or posting information not related to such activities.
- Wantedly Visit is a service for recruiting talent based on shared passions and causes. Please refrain from posting information concerning salaries or benefits in your job listings or feed posts.
Please refrain from posting job listings or feed posts which include the following content (except with the Company’s prior consent):
- Information concerning online dating services, sex-related businesses, night work (such as hostess bars, girls bars, host clubs, and adult amusement-related work), networking businesses, gaming, gambling, pyramid schemes, or multilevel marketing businesses or any businesses, conditions, or operations similar to the foregoing; or information concerning any businesses, conditions, or operations suspected to be any of the foregoing;
- Information concerning the provision of information on job opportunities or job seekers, job placement, personnel training, general worker dispatch business (except for indefinite-term employment dispatching), or the businesses or services of any direct or indirect competitors of the Company;
- Information for recruiting technicians under an SES (system engineering) agreement, crowdsourcing online workers, zero-inventory EC site operators, online game players, or any other customers, members, or users of platform services or membership services;
- Information for inviting FC member store or agency applications;
- Information for recruiting entrepreneurs, investors, or business partners; and
- Information for recruiting constituent members or staff of any religious organizations, ideological groups, political organizations, or other groups similar thereto.
- Please refrain from using expressions in violation of laws or regulations or expressions that go against public order and morals.
- Please refrain from using counterfactual expressions, expressions misleading to applicants, expressions encouraging discrimination, expressions criticizing other industries, other companies, or other professions, or expressions that otherwise degrade the quality of the Services.
- Expressions clearly indicating superiority over competitors such as “No.1”, “largest”, “first in the industry”, “80% share”, or “sole” shall not be used unless such property can be objectively proved. Further, expressions indicating “certification”, “authorization”, “permission”, “recommendation” or the like by any national government, organization, association or other third-party institution shall not be used unless objective proof has been obtained from such institution.
- Please refrain from using any expressions infringing on a third party’s copyrights, portrait rights, or any other rights. We cannot accept full or partial reproductions of information created by other companies or used in other companies’ media.
- Unless you have obtained the Company’s prior consent, please refrain from posting any links, SNS accounts, email addresses or other such information and from using expressions directing applicants to other recruitment media or recruiting site.
- If you set an application period for a job listing, you must keep the application information posted during such application period, and must take down the post immediately once the application period has expired.
- In addition, please refrain from posting any job listings that are contrary to the Company’s “Content Quality Guidelines”.
In addition to the above, please be aware that if the Company judges any content to be inappropriate, it may correct or delete your data or content or may suspend or delete your account without prior notice.
Last revised: July 25, 2018
Posting Policy (Previous Version)
Each Company shall by itself post information concerning Plans for Members on the Website in accordance with the following Posting Policy. This Posting Policy may be modified without prior notice and, in such a case, rules after modification shall come into effect as from the time when such rules are posted on the Website. If a Company uses Services after modification hereof, the Company shall be regarded as having consented to the provision hereof after modification.
- Each Company shall not post information for any purpose other than invitation to participation in a Plans for Members or information not related to a Plans for Members.
- If a Company sets a period of invitation, it shall maintain information concerning a relevant Plans for Members on the Website during such period of invitation and, if the period passes, immediately cease posting such information on the Website.
- Any Company shall not post on the Website information concerning online dating service, sex-related business, night work (such as hostess bar, girls bar and adult amusement-related work), networking business, pyramid scheme or multilevel marketing business, or business suspected to be any of them.
- Any Company shall not post information concerning planning and consulting of public relations and communications activities, providing information of job opportunities and job seekers, job placement, employment placement dispatching, general worker dispatching undertaking, or business of any Wantedly, Inc.’s direct or indirect competitor unless Company has an agreement with Wantedly, Inc.
- Each Company shall post information based on facts.
- Each Company shall use expressions easy to understand and not misleading for applicants.
- Each Company shall avoid expressions criticizing competitors in comparison.
- Each Company shall avoid expressions degrading the Website.
- Any Company shall not use any expression infringing on a copyright, another party’s right, including but not limited to full or partial reproduction of expressions used in other media.
- Each Company shall avoid any expression against public order and morals.
- Each Company shall avoid expressions in violation of the Labor Standards Act or any other applicable law or regulations.
- Each Company must not use expressions to further discrimination because of nationality, race, thought, religion, sex, age, etc.
- Expressions indicating superiority such as “No.1, “largest”, “first in the industry”, “share of 80%” or “sole” shall not be used unless such property can be objectively proved.
- The term “certification”, “authorization”, “permission”, “recommendation” or the like by a nation, organization, association or other third party institution shall not be used unless a written permission thereby for using such term has been obtained.
- Any Company shall not specify the e-mail address used for receipt of applications in relation to information concerning a Plans for Members.
- Posting a Plans for Members on Facebook unless Company has an agreement with Wantedly, Inc.
In addition, if judging inappropriate, Wantedly, Inc. may correct or delete expressions or request that expressions be corrected and the result be notified applicants of.
Created on and applied from August 1, 2012
Amended on and applied from February 6, 2014
Amended on and applied from January 26, 2017