Business admin (Finance, HR etc.)
Smartkarma is a collaborative marketplace that is radically changing the way market participants create, distribute and consume investment insights. As a trusted information source, Smartkarma provides unconflicted and unmatched analysis, transparency, and context into Asian markets to help global institutional investors confidently drive their investment strategies.
Unlike traditional research companies, Smartkarma combines intelligence from the world’s premier analysts, academics, data scientists and strategists in one unique ecosystem. Our customisable platform helps investors optimise research spend and enhance returns while accessing the widest range of global analysis of the Asian markets available.
We are on a bold mission to change the way market participants engage with research. By creating a new model for investors to collaborate, add and extract value from our tested and uniquely positioned global community, we are changing the research landscape for global investors.
Freedom of Thought
● Design, Prototype, Build, Test and Deploy an iOS mobile application
● Implement user interface according to the design mockups, sketches, and feature
● Actively collaborate with frontend web and backend teams to integrate, on any
technical issues and best practices.
● Build reusable UI components
● Create robust specifications, unit tests and code review
● Experience developing iOS apps (SWIFT)
● 2+ years of professional experience as a iOS developer
● Experience designing user interfaces, and lay emphasis on great user-centric
● Experience with version control system (Git, SVN, etc.)
● Very strong analytics and problem solving skills
● Have published one or more apps in the iOS app store
● Deep understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines and
working with REST APIs
● Expert knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS)
● Experience with data visualization libraries
● Knowledge of UX design and UX principles
● Building Apps for the Android platform also
Does this sound like you? Connect with us by clicking "Want to Visit"!
Don't forget to fill out your profile so we can get to know you better :)