MoneySmart.sg started life as a mortgage comparison company operating under the brand SmartLoans.sg. We have since expanded beyond mortgages to help consumers maximize their financial decisions by putting the power in their hands to compare loans, insurance, and credit cards.
Today, MoneySmart Group is the largest financial portals in the Southeast Asia region, operating in Singapore and Indonesia through our brands MoneySmart.sg and DuitPintar.com.
To be everyone’s trusted personal finance coach; empowering you to confidently plan, play and win financially in life.
Working at MoneySmart
Our team is what sets us apart. We have an open, collaborative, and innovative culture where we value diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We believe in winning together and having fun along the way.
Your mission as an Account Executive is to manage and deepen the relationships with existing clients an to onboard new clients.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Onboard media campaigns
• Analyze data and report key insights to key customer stakeholders
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Identify and recommend growth opportunities and collaborate with internal teams to execute
This job is great for you if
• You’re driven, meticulous, and curious
• You’re interested in digital marketing but don't know where to start
• You’re able to think in a systematic and methodological way
• You’re a self-starter and take ownership of your own learning
• You’re a good communicator and want to be excellent
• You enjoy interacting and meeting with new people
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and in a friendly manner.
• Able to think like a client and propose solutions based on their needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listener and asks good questions
• Good communication skills (Verbal, written and presentation)
• Hungry to learn and hardworking
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Here are some of the skills you’ll learn about:
• Digital Marketing
• Search Engine Optimization
• Search Engine Marketing
• Facebook Marketing
• Google Analytics
• How to make great business presentations
• How an Internet business is run
• How to manage budgets and KPIs
• Strategic Thinking / Problem solving
• Organized and Meticulous
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Team Player
• Hardworking and responsible
• Keen and fast learner
• No politics