SGAG turns 7 years old this year! We are a crazy bunch of people that seeks to connect with Singaporeans daily through localised humour with our iconic memes and videos.
We know how tough it is being a Singaporean and like what we always tell people, we can't solve these problems you're going through, but hopefully we can put a smile on your face at the end of a long hard day with some of our jokes.
At SGAG, we're a highly innovative and iterative team that enjoys coming up with new ways to tell stories to our audience. We largely make use of current affairs or trending events to tell better stories (grins).
+ 20 month bonus
+ 3 hours lunch break
+ 30 days of annual leave
+ free gym membership
+ quarterly overseas retreat
... you'll be glad to know that we have NONE of these benefits at SGAG. You'll get to see Xiao Ming every day, that's the only benefit you need!
- Lead in the creation of proposals for incoming client campaigns by creating media plans to meet advertiser and category objective
- Serve as the client’s primary point of contact for campaigns by leading in creation of proposals and execution of programs
- Sets up and takes an active role in meetings for advertiser proposals
- Collaborate and brainstorm with business teams in the creation of proactive and strategic proposals
- Develop strong understanding of SGAG products for advertisers
- Establish relationships with agency and advertiser partners in local market
- Ensure media plans include accurate pricing and available inventory and adhere to defined business processes to ensure optimal program performance
- Serve as the client’s primary point of contact for the program while meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Work closely with SGAG creative team and other cross-functional teams to manage and launch custom SGAG creative content by managing production timelines
- Effectively communicate SGAG products and offerings as they relate to client goals
- Provide reporting and associated analysis specific to SGAG KPIs and unique client goals
- Deliver timely custom program reports - PowerPoint/Keynote experience a plus
- Minimum 2 year experience working at an advertising agency or publisher managing a brand’s digital advertising strategy and buying activities
- Passionate about digital content and social media
- Demonstrates people management skills, production and campaign planning and ability to execute under constraints
- Seeks accuracy with a strong attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Communicates clearly and effectively through verbal, written, and non-verbal methods
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfort with client interfacing role
- Professional, polite and respectful
- Creative and strategic in nature with the ability to think outside the box and articulate 'big ideas'
- Possesses strong quantitative and analytical skills as well as creative problem-solving abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Keynote preferred
- Brings energy and passion to teams
|Looking for||Business Development & Accounts Associate|
|Special features||Free snacks/lunch|
|Founded on||February, 2012|
|Industries||IT (Internet/Mobile) / Media / Publishing / Entertainment|