Yi Sung Yong
We really like building things that people enjoy using - the people at Grain have started things at Accenture, Bain, Astro, Four Seasons, P&G, JP Morgan and ThoughtWorks. Our investors include NSI Ventures, Ivan Lee, 500, DBS Ventures and Majuven.
If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
Our mission is to make great food sustainable and accessible for everyone.
If you enjoy working in a high-growth environment, believe in thoughtful experiences and have high standards, we want to hear from you.
- Support and develop the growth strategy for the team and manage day-to-day sales operations
- Be accountable for increasing revenue, new client acquisition and/or existing account growth
- Assist in developing an effective sales training program
- Effectively work cross-functionally to shape the product roadmap based on data-driven insights
- Assist in refining the company’s sales strategy and processes
- Assist the sales and operational teams to implement best industry practices and knowledge
- Provide on-site client support for major accounts/events
- Experience in outbound sales
- Strong management and communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to start and get things done
- Ability to handle ambiguity
- Bonus: Prior experience at a growth stage internet or software company
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Flexible working arrangements, remote days if required
- Work in a really cool office with free food
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
You should include these in your application:
- LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
|Looking for||Sales Associate|
|Job type||Internship/part-time / Full-time|
|Special features||Available to talk on Skype / Foreign nationalities welcome / Come visit with friends / Students welcome / Free snacks/lunch|
|Founder||Yi Sung Yong, Ernest Sim, Rifeng Gao, Isaac Tan|
|Founded on||December, 2013|
|Industries||IT (Internet/Mobile) / Restaurants / Food Services / Logistics / Transportation|
There are no recommendations yet.