Always on the hunt for individuals with the Scootitude!
Scoot™ is the low-cost, medium-to-long haul arm of the Singapore Airlines Group. Scoot took to the skies in June 2012 and merged with Tigerair Singapore in July 2017, retaining the Scoot brand and positioning it well for a new chapter of growth.
Scoot offers an impeccable delivery service with personality, a contemporary feel and the choice to only pay for what matters to you. We announced ourselves to the world publicly on November 1st 2011 and, since then, we have grown spectacularly thanks to our customers and fans.
We want people with big smiles and even bigger personalities. People with passion—passion for travel, passion for people, passion for pushing boundaries. An airline with a different attitude. People with a different attitude. Scootitude™.
If you think you have Scootitude and can handle the excitement and challenges ahead to grow with us, apply today!
Receive information about vacancies and recruitment from Scoot Careers Facebook Page – "GOT Scootitude?"
- Responsible for the structure, quality and management of large volumes of data from difference sources
- Consult with internal stakeholders on business needs, translate them into analytics/ reporting requirements, collect, pre-process, analyse data and successfully deliver insights to facilitate decision-making and forward planning
- Understand key business process, define KPI (key performance indicator) and conduct analyses to monitor business performance and identify critical issues
- Automate reports and dashboards utilizing MS SQL, MS Server Reporting Services and Business Intelligence portal
Design, create dashboards and support Business Intelligence portal for business users’ self-service
- Perform analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various sources
- Develop work plans and manages workflows to meet timeframes, collaborate with other teammates to develop agile and scalable data model for future analysis
- Organize data for modelling, validate sophisticated analytics models, visualize data and interpret the model result (Prediction, - Forecasting, Classification, Clustering and Optimisation models etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Mathematics/ Statistics
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in managing relational database system and writing complex SQL queries
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, clean, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to understand and explain complex data and effective working as a liaison between technical and non-technical groups
- High level of competence in MS Excel, Access, MS SQL Server
- Willingness to show initiative and take ownership of job responsibilities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and support special project needs simultaneously
- Experience using BI tools such as Qlik Sense or Tableau is strongly preferred
- Experience of Python/R/Java and machine learning knowledge is a must
|Looking for||Senior Analyst, Business Intelligence|