Dexecure helps developers build fast websites. We build innovative products using cutting edge technologies that cuts down loading time of websites. Just in the last four months, we have helped save 1,800 hours in loading time across all our customer's users.
We are the first company from Singapore to get into the YCombinator Fellowship programme (YCF3) and have raised funds from the top investors in the region.
Located in the heart of Singapore at WeWork Beach Center and having teamed-up with strategic partners such as Amazon Web Services has equipped us with all we need to conquer the space of performance optimization.
Software giants like Google and Facebook have an army of developers just working on speeding up their website. Our aim is to level the playing field as we bring optimization techniques used by these handful of companies to the rest of the world.
By automating tasks such as performance optimization, security and accessibility, we open up developers' time to more creative tasks. These issues need to be fixed to ensure a free and open web and doing our part in achieving that is what motivates us everyday!
We are a passionate and energetic team with a do-what-it-takes attitude. We focus growing our skills everyday and being infinite learners. Join a lean team and see both Dexecure and yourself evolve to the next level.
Dexecure is a tech-first company working on making the web faster for everyone. We are the first company from Singapore to get into the YCombinator Fellowship programme. Our optimisation technique have already saved TBs of data for our customers in the last month alone. We are building a world class team to completely automate front-end optimisation.
You will be working on research, development and deploying new algorithms to speed up websites. Get in touch to discuss some of the open problems that you will be working on.
What we are looking for an experienced developer who
- Is passionate about the web
- Is excited by new web technologies (HTTP/2, Early Hints, Service Workers)
- Understands how various front end frameworks (like React and Ember) and tooling (Babel, WebPack) work behind the scenes
- Iterates fast, gets things done
- Thrives on solving challenging problems
- Reasonable familiar with AWS services (EC2, Lambda, DynamoDB, etc)
- Strong with Node.js. Experience in Golang or Python is a plus
- Experience with machine learning techniques and frameworks such as TensorFlow is a plus
Click "Want To Visit" to apply. Don't forget to fill up your profile so we can get to know you better :)
|Looking for||Web engineer|