We are hiring! (Singapore and Indonesia positions available)
StyleTheory is building Southeast Asia's first Fashion Sharing Economy through a 'Netflix-For-Fashion' model.
By offering an unlimited access to diverse designer wardrobes at a fixed and affordable monthly rate, our innovative take towards a completely new style theory takes away the pain and restores the fun in shopping.
“I have nothing to wear, AGAIN!”, “My wardrobe is bursting”, “I don’t know what to buy” or more often than not “I have no time to shop”. Heard that before?
We believe that every woman should have the freedom to wear and experiment with every style and designer she adores without being constrained. With StyleTheory, no one will every say, “I have nothing to wear!” ever again.
We aim to fulfill every woman’s dream of having an infinite wardrobe. Let’s celebrate life in style and make everyday an occasion to dress up for!
* Support the tracking and reporting of overall marketing KPIs, marketing channel effectiveness and campaign performance by building, automating and maintaining a series of dashboards and reports to help identify trends and patterns for problem diagnosis and action steering
* Implement tracking structure and CRO toolsets across all Site/App properties, co-own the marketing-technology and systems road-map, coordinate with external vendors and stakeholders to enable up-to-date marketing operations for the business
* Collaborate closely with the Head of Marketing to hypothesise and understand customer/marketing funnel development, and provide actionable insights through data/statistical analysis and data research
* Collaborate closely with marketing channel stakeholders to improve the way data in prepared, consumed, and used daily, coming up with meaningful customer targeting strategies to drive impact for the business
* Collaborate closely with data and product teams to develop improvements to internal data structure and marketing platforms/toolsets
experience and skills
* Passionate about the Fashion and Sharing Economy space
* Strong analytical skills, must love working with data and technical setups, able to relate to qualitative aspects of work
* Strong communication skills, works well in a team setting
* Strong and critical thinker, problem solver
* Strong willingness to learn and grow independently, has an owner/builder mentality
* Enjoys the challenges of a fast-paced, high-stakes environment
* Adept in data visualisation using charts, graphs, and pivots
* Prior experience in Excel, Python, PostgresSQL, MySQL, R or other programming/database languages
* Working knowledge on technical/analytical/tracking toolsets such as Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Bigquery, Tableau, Amazon Redshift, Google Cloud, Google Tag Manager
* Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar field or scope of work
* Marketing Funnel Reporting - Visits, Acquisition, Optimisation for CRO on Site and App
* Marketing Channel Performance, manage tracking Structure on GA, highlight problem areas
* Marketing Spend - Run-rate projection and channel allocation, assist with FB Paid optimisation
* Marketing Data Management - manage data structure for marketing channel consumption and output, logic
* Customer Analytics - work with team to develop analyses and insights that help to drive marketing campaign objectives - explore current dataset, build out missing tracking pieces, visualise information to uncover insights (how do we improve acquistion, reduce churn, develop better features)
|Founded on||January, 2016|
|Industries||IT (Internet/Mobile) / Apparel / Beauty|