Michelle has learnt much under the wings of Mavericks. She looks forward to her next assignments and might just have grown to be a bit of a workaholic! At times, Michelle can be highly competitive, especially in games with her family. She loves watching anime, reading books and listening to music.
Mavericks Consulting is a powerhouse of skilled IT professionals who love their craft. We solve complex business problems by applying agile software development practices and produce simple working solutions.
We are a group of passionate and creative individuals eager to help you crystallize ideas and turn them into scalable working solutions. We believe in sharing our knowledge, upskilling and growing with the developer community. We organise tech-related workshops and boot camps to learn from each other. We share and have fun together on our continuous learning journey.
Mavericks collaborates closely with clients to achieve their business goals. We provide consultancy advice, develop prototypes for experimentation and validate ideas quickly. We develop robust and reliable operational systems within weeks, not months. We love to write code and build systems that put smiles on our delighted users.
We engineer simple solutions to complex business problems by using Innovative methods backed by an Agile Mindset to deliver valuable strategic solutions for our clients as early as possible. This is coupled with our Design Thinking, Engineering finesse and Continuous Delivery discipline for delivery excellence.
We are looking for like minded Mavericks to join us and multiply the fun and awesomeness at our workplace. To give a brief idea of what we expect from a potential Maverick :
What you will be responsible for:
- Genuinely wanting to help to change the world
- Learning something new everyday, working and pairing with amazing people
- Write quality code alongside your development team
- Helping our clients solve challenging and complex problems
- Creating and maintaining a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Making the company better with your ideas
- Being flexible/open to learning new and cool stuff
- Championing Agile development practices in communities
- Helping business clients make meaningful decisions, by sharing opinions on tools and technologies
Professional Experience Required:
- Delivered at least one large scale project to production
- Have worked in high-performance cross-functional Agile software engineering teams
- Knowing and having practised basic Agile practices such as Kanban/Scrum/Lean/XP etc, Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Played cross-functional roles, and stayed up-to-date with the multiple latest tech knowledge
- Be proactive and able to take up leadership roles in solving problems
What you should have technical experience in:
- Deep understanding of at least one programming language and having worked with other multiple languages (e.g. Java, Ruby, Python, Scala, GoLang, etc.)
- Good understanding of at least one programming paradigm (OOP, FP)
- Good understanding of end-to-end application architecture.
- Experience with backend development, frontend development and DevOps practices
- Experience with delivering and deploying large scale applications using practices such as 12-factor apps
Click "Want To Visit" to apply. Don't forget to fill up your profile so we can get to know you better :)
We aim to be the best place for interesting people to meet and work... Show more
When it comes to the execution of business plans, using the right p... Show more
With the Agile practices, we ensure quick feedback at every stage o... Show more
|Looking for||Full Stack Developer|
|Special features||Foreign nationalities welcome|
|Founded on||May, 2017|
There are no recommendations yet.