No description available.
Digitalising real estate ownerships.
REIDAO is a technology firm, building on the Ethereum blockchain to change and disrupt the real-estate vertical.
REIDAO uses digital assets to democratise access to real estate opportunities.
We strive to democratise property opportunities, making properties accessible to everyone, wherever you are.
Every real estate that is registered will have its own Ethereum address, where users can visit and retrieve information about the property, including its ownership details.
Our unique property token will follow a certain standard that makes it usable for other services built on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Take charge in design, development, and maintenance of the infrastructure for REIDAO Platform
- Work with users and the team to analyse requirements and propose technology solutions.
- Follow Agile development methodology with solution specification documentation.
- Work with various teams (such as design, qa) to ensure successful solution delivery to production environment.
- Comply with internal delivery process and standards
Minimum qualifications required:
- Degree holder in computer engineering, computer science or related
- Has experience building RESTful APIs
- Python and Bash scripting
- In-depth knowledge of Git (bonus if you know Gerrit)
- Has experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
- Has good experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or RethinkDB
- Has good experience with Docker and Ansible
- Fluent in English
Possessing the following knowledge is a must for this position:
- Intermediate understanding of blockchains and smart contracts
Possessing the following knowledge is a plus:
- Knowledge in cloud computing services such as AWS
- Smart Contract programming in Solidity, OCaml, or Michelson
- Software design patterns
Click "Want To Visit" to apply. Don't forget to fill up your profile so we can get to know you better :)
|Looking for||Infrastructure engineer|
|Industries||IT (Telecom/SI/Software) / Leisure|
There are no recommendations yet.