No description available.
Optimal Cost is a Singapore-based consulting company specialized in Cost & Process Optimization.
We help companies improve their bottom line by optimizing their internal processes. Our consultants have first hand experience in operational roles in procurement, supply chain and IT departments in various industries, and we pride ourselves in delivering pragmatic and sustainable solutions.
Our objective is to help companies become more efficient and more productive by:
-delivering high-impact and high-added value results to our clients.
-being a trustworthy and reliable partner by fostering team accountability
-being highly flexible and adaptable to our clients' needs.
Our approach is based on a strong and close collaboration with our clients, from the initial definition of objectives to final implementation through tailored cost optimization solutions.
The candidate will be a member of the Consulting team responsible for Indirect Procurement for our clients in Singapore.
We are looking for the right person to join and participate to the development of the Indirect Procurement Practice, reporting to the Senior Mgt.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Design the key project deliverables for the client
- Take responsibility for the deliverables production
- Drive the project at the client site and ensure successful delivery
- Lead procurement initiatives on behalf of our clients
- Design procedures on behalf of our clients
- Participate in complex contracts negotiation
- Facilitate key meetings at the client’s site
- Assist in detecting business opportunities in the client’s environment.
- Provide context elements to facilitate proposals making
- Ad hoc tasks as defined by manager
Street-smart, university graduate, mother-of- two or young "retiree": all are welcome to apply!
We do not focus on what education you have but on your skills, personality and more importantly your potential.
The only limitation we have at this stage: we can only accept candidates who are Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents or Dependant Pass holders.
- Preferably a degree/diploma in Purchasing or similar
- 5-7 years Sourcing & Procurement experience, consulting experience a plus
- Preferably have experience managing a team
- Have experience in implementing procure to pay processes
- Preferably have experience with Procurement Software (Ariba, Coupa…)
- Have experience writing complicated RFPs
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Prior experience in reporting to C-level
- Expert in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management and organization
- Self-motivated, talking ownership of their own business to expand the company presence
- Very strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively present to both small and large groups as well as high management interlocutors
- Independent learner and takes initiatives
Click "Want To Visit" to apply. Don't forget to fill up the profile so we can get to know you better :)
|Founder||Emma Merigneux & Alain Tailheuret|
|Founded on||July, 2013|
|Industries||Consulting / Survey / IT (Telecom/SI/Software) / Logistics / Transportation|