We make "Fitbit" for Machines, to ingest and analyse manufacturing data for industrial production.
We believe there's a rich treasure trove of data residing within manufacturing operations that can be unlocked to drive productivity and streamline operations, achieving the best outcome for companies.
We provide end-to-end solutions for data collection, visualization and analysis for industrial production operations using simple and modular plug-and-play devices that can be deployed quickly without requiring any infrastructure change to existing machinery.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Real-time data visualisation and Diagramming using d3.js
- Implementation of security and data protection;
- Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.);
- Collaborate with other software engineers and product managers to build new products with web and mobile technologies.
- Experience with ReactJS and ReactNative;
- Solid understanding of OOP & prototypal inheritance;
- Solid understanding of REST;
- In-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms and other computer science fundamentals;
- Excellent working attitude, problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
* Experience working with data charting tools and libraries (e.g. d3js) is desirable
We are currently only looking at candidates who are in/ can relocate to Singapore.
Click "Want To Visit" to apply. Don't forget to fill up your profile so we can get to know you better :)
|Looking for||Front-End/ Mobile App Developer|
There are no recommendations yet.