No description available.
ZUMATA is a data company that leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities to provide other companies a set of tools that maximize sales from hotel bookings. We are proud to be the only hotel distribution partner of IBM Watson.
ZUMATA began in year 2010, as a B2B travel technology company that consolidated dozens of hotel suppliers and delivered hotel pricing, availability, and static content to online travel agencies. As a result of the data we have accumulated, we are progressing to apply artificial intelligence to deliver a premium content set, provide the most relevant search results, and facilitate customer service.
ZUMATA’s cutting edge travel technology and consolidated hotel inventory represents over 400,000 properties globally from a large number of suppliers. Accurate mapping and significant supplier overlap allows our partners to achieve lower cost prices, decrease reliance upon any single supplier, and optimize customer conversions.
Whether our partners utilize our custom-made websites that support air, cars, hotels and activities, or if they leverage our powerful hotel API directly, they’ll realize enormous technical savings, operational savings, and dramatically decrease their time to market while also increasing their profit simultaneously.
ZUMATA delivers best-in-class services for corporate travel, reward and loyalty players, travel marketplaces, GDS’s, and just about any form of online and offline travel agent.
Our aim is to make travel personal again.
This means that customers are presented with hotel images, textual descriptions and content, and search results that are truly relevant to their needs.
It also means that customer service questions are answered on-demand, and through the customer’s preferred communication channel.
Unfortunately, they are not responsive options…
Artificial intelligence allows customers access to instant communication any time of day 24×7, through any channel they desire, with the safeguard that they would get transferred to a live person if their query gets too sophisticated.
That’s what we do and we strive to do it very well !
Our vibrant and diverse team consists of top talent from both the travel and technology industry.
We are located in the heart of Singapore’s startup scene, and the neighborhood is supercharged with talent and creativity.
We value talented, creative and passionate people who roll up their sleeves and get things done with a smile on their faces. If that sounds like you, and you want to contribute fresh ideas, interesting opinions and outstanding work then get in touch with us.
Do you like the challenge of mastering something new? Does creating clever and robust solutions alongside a kick-ass team sound like something you’d like to try? We have one of the most advanced Kubernetes, Ansible, Tensorflow, Go, Python and node setups you’re likely to ever work on, and where we’re going will be up to you and your teammates.
We’re tackling problems in scale, APIs and AI that push the envelope of technology in travel and AI conversational chatbots, and we count some of the large leading players as our clients (Expedia, Amadeus, NTUC Income, etc)
Zumata is looking for a seasoned engineer to join a stellar team. We’re looking for someone who has an interest in developing AI Conversational Chatbot and a strong passion for getting right things done. You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). You’re experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
- Build robust and scalable software in Golang, Python, and/or Node
- Design and create intelligent chatbots with AI engine
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Deliver results on schedule
- 2+ years of recent hands-on coding and software design
- Experience in artificial intelligence and machine learning technology. Chatbot development with Facebook Messenger is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of any programming language
- Good grasp on common data structures and design patterns
Bachelor’s, Master’s in a related field, or an intriguing reason for not having one
- More importantly, a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn new technologies and other programming languages
What we offer:
- A great team, full of fun people, who like what they’re doing
- A company that has the potential to be a global powerhouse in our space
- Working in a fast paced and performance driven culture
- Opportunity to utilize technical expertise and entrepreneurial spirit
- Technical, behavioral and interpersonal competence advancement via on-the-job opportunities, experimental projects, hackathons, conferences and active community participation
Click "Want To Visit" to apply. Don't forget to fill up your profile so we can get to know you better :)
|Looking for||Web engineer|