No description available.
We help companies convert anyone in the organization into a professional video spokesperson anywhere they are in the world with our easy-to-use mobile and web production platform.
Our mission is to add a human touch to traditional business communications using compelling personal video.
Large multinational enterprises across Asia Pacific are using GroupStar to transform their traditional communications like mailers, product sheets, and memos into an engaging and personal experience using audio and video.
What You Will Learn
We are looking for Android and iOS developers to join our local team as for an intern or entry-level full-time role. Your primary focus will be to be a member of our Android / iOS mobile development team.
● Experience working in a startup, and pick up entrepreneurial skills along with the secret to a successful startup
● Learn about the operations of a startup company
● Consolidate your knowledge in iOS and Android development
● Constantly improve yourself by creating new features, new designs, and developing our app
● Design and build applications for the iOS/Android app.
● Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
● Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
● Have a lot of fun and get exposed to real MNC projects!
○ Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
○ Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
○ Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
○ Understanding of Google and/or Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
○ Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
○ Passion and a knack for independently solving code challenges
Click "Want To Visit" to apply. Don't forget to fill up your profile so we can get to know you better :)
|Looking for||Mobile engineer|
|Job type||Internship / Full-time|