No description available.
Share Food Singapore is a platform on all things FOOD! Yes! We gather food recipes from over 200 home cooks, film their recipe down and run our own social media channels, creating attractive cooking video!
We aim to be the next TASTY/TASTEMADE of Asia, and we are currently looking at recruiting several roles to make this vision a possibility!
We believe everyone loves food! No one says no to food video! Anyone can watch our video to learn or just for pure entertainment!
Thrive in an entrepreneur culture here, it is not about the number of hours you put in, but the amount of effort! There's no need to be in the office 8 hours a day when you can complete yours in 6.
We are currently growing and looking for core team members to be respective Head of Department within the next 12 months.
If you love food, and is self motivated and driven, we want you!
We aspire to be one of the top food social media pages in Singapore. Our contents are viewed by millions to date, with viewers from Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, USA, India and more to date!
We are on the hunt for a talented team player with interest in food, creativity and all things FUN!
As an individual contributor, your role is required to handle cameras and equipment, as well as producing top quality food video. You must already be equipped with basic camera operation. You must have the discipline to self-learn and is eager to explore new ideas and willing to get your hands dirty to work and learn.
As a team player, you are always ready to lend a helping hand to the rest of your team mates. We are a small team and will always appreciate little help from one another.
As Share Food's Digital Videographer, you'll be..
• Produce weekly food video content
• Coming out with new ideas to excite fans on our pages
• Spot new food trends and discuss with the team on new food content
• Edit video using Premiere Pro, After Effects and etc
• Produce and edit photos using Photoshop or AI
• Handle camera (Canon camera) and camera equipment
• Well verse with lighting (this will be asked during the interview! hint hint)
• Studio set up
• FOOD LOVERS are a MUST!
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro
• Basic knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop/Illustrator
• Position only for Singaporeans & PR!!!!!
• A positive, self-driven, motivated, entrepreneurial mindset
• It's a Start Up environment! It's more than just putting the number of hours at work, but you must be bright and positive too!
Apply for this role only when you're hungry, literally.
Experience Requirement : At least 1 year of experience in video editing, content and camera handling. If you're a fresh graduate looking for a highly exorbitant salary, we're afraid this job might not be for you too.
Click "Want To Visit" to apply. Don't forget to fill up your profile so we can get to know you better :)
|Job type||Internship / Contract work/part-time / Full-time / Freelance|
|Special features||Free snacks/lunch|
|Founder||Loo Pei Wen|
|Founded on||November, 2016|
|Industries||Media / Publishing / Advertising|
There are no recommendations yet.