See-Mode Technologies is a MedTech startup backed by Entrepreneur First and SG Innovate. We are combining computer vision, artificial intelligence, and computational fluid dynamics to help clinicians with stroke risk assessment. We have an interdisciplinary team and are aiming to bring state-of-the-art research into routine clinical practice.
We are looking for a full stack web developer to join our fast-paced startup and take part in developing a multi-modal medical image analysis software. The software will be used by researchers and clinicians globally. The main responsibility is deployment of developed backend algorithms on a server and developing a web-based UI for interaction with medical images.
• Proficient in Python
• Front-end development:
o Frameworks: Backbone, AngularJS
• Back-end development:
o Server-side: Python, PHP, Java
o Database: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
• Familiar with API Creation and RESTful services, Django, or Flask
• Familiar with database management and AWS
• Containerization technologies, such as Docker or equivalent
• Version control systems and Git
• Experience with OpenCV, ITK, VTK is a strong advantage
• Degree in software engineering or computer science
• Good communication skills
Click "Want To Visit" to apply. Don't forget to fill up your profile so we can get to know you better :)
|Looking for||Web engineer|
|Job type||Internship / Contract work/part-time / Full-time|
There are no recommendations yet.