Boris JitsukataBoard Member
Teodora BlinduUX/UI Designer
Matthias FluckeDesign Lead
Sandra WulffHR & Office Manager
No description available.
UI Designer at Goodpatch. Passionate about innovation, loves making connections.
Designer at Goodpatch and curious about brand interaction, user experience, storytelling, mobility and urbanity.
Lived in Leipzig, Ingelheim, Greenwich, Boston, Mainz, Atlanta, Dalian, uncountable bamboo huts, hostels, on foreign couches and my camper van Ama.
I came to Berlin about 5 years ago to work for nugg.ad and then Antihero, only to find my perfect spot within Goodpatch in April 2017.
Hi, we are Goodpatch!
Goodpatch is a product studio in constant pursuit of creating design & services that move people’s hearts. We’ve been helping businesses to design and develop digital solutions since 2011, with studios in Tokyo, Berlin, Taipei and Munich.
In our Berlin studio we are a team of approximately 20, whereas globally we are a team of over 💯 designers and engineers pushing the world forward with pixel-perfect design and clean code. Some of our past and current clients include McDonalds, Panasonic, Mimi, Vimcar, Teambay, Careship, Mitte, WEKA and Zenjob.
Almost every member of our team is a designer—whether we craft interfaces, strategy, or code, we are united by our curiosity and unshakable belief in the power of good design. Together we make a difference to the world.
When Naofumi Tsuchiya originally founded Goodpatch to bring good user experience to Japan, he was driven by the mission of proving the power of great design to the world and moving people's hearts.
Together with our clients, we now bridge cultures and industries to create quality solutions that include great design and a fresh user experience. With user interface design as our foundation, we build clean code and effective strategies. The products we design have already changed the lives of millions of people.
Our design process starts with good problems. We are glad to be able to work with clients of different industries and sizes, who all believe in the importance of good design. After a design kick off, we start creating prototypes and don't stop collecting user feedback to refine our product until it is truly great design.
At Goodpatch, we are a very diverse and passionate team. We are united by our love for excellent design, our hands-on mentality and our curiosity to always learn more. If you share this passion with us and are looking for an inspiring team with a lot of freedom to innovate and reach your potential, we'd love to hear from you!
The role of a UI designer is to bring cutting edge ideas to the table, everyday. With your amazing skills in product interaction and visual design, you help create & build new features on mobile and user interfaces for our Automotive client and later with the chance of working with clients in other industries as well.
You explore many ideas at once without spending too long on any one concept. It ain’t all design though, this is serious business– you’ll work intimately with developers, product managers, and all disciplines involved in putting out world- class products into the hands of users.
The chance to hand your work off to complement in another discipline takes trust, and you will understand what it takes to get there and keep those relationships running smoothly.
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL ...
... create digital services for big corporates and startups alike. You will use all of your skills to assist them with internal challenges and support them to establish a design driven culture.
... establish UI Guidelines for native iOS, Android and web apps.
... build beautiful UI for the next level of connected car experiences.
... help others succeed on an everyday basis.
• A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar environment and a bachelor’s degree in Design, or equivalent life experience.
• Top design skills in native apps (iOS and Android) or web and with a portfolio to prove it.
• Serious addiction to getting and giving feedback, both internal and external.
• Passion to share your skills and ideas.
• Understanding the importance of motion and prototyping. You don’t fetishize static mocks.
• Get shit done attitude. While we at Goodpatch are unrelenting perfectionists, you know when it’s time to let your baby go out into the world.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English required and French is a plus, as we often work in international team settings.
• Experience or passion for the automotive world design is a clear plus.
• Absolute willingness to travel and to work on-site with our clients.
• Monthly travels to our head office in Germany and working with our colleagues at Goodpatch Berlin.
• Help with relocation to Paris.
• Budgets for Conferences, Trainings, Books, Gadgets, Public Transportation and Fitness.
• MacBook and flex hours.
• Additional opportunities to travel to Japan and work with Goodpatch Tokyo.
• Working with a fun, talented and international team that aims to create a caring and inclusive workplace.
Brush up your Wantedly profile and Portfolio and „WOW“ us with your skills. If you want to chat with the team first, feel free to request a visit to get to know us better. We look forward to hearing from you!
Prove the power of great design.
Create minimal lovable Products
One carries multiple roles with clear domains and accountabilities.
|Suche nach||UI Designer Automotive|
|Besonderheiten||Interview per Skype möglich / Internationales Team / Snacks/Lunch kostenlos|
|Infos zum Unternehmen|
|Branchen||Consulting / Survey / IT (Internet/Mobile) / Media / Publishing|
Wurde noch nicht weitergesagt