No description available.
Saleswhale helps companies get more qualified leads by automatically reaching out and following up on their stale leads & cold leads (think when businesses want to expand or get new clients).
We engage these leads in two way conversation using human-assisted AI to qualify them & request for more information - then handing off hot leads to their sales teams.
As one of the few lucky Singaporean companies to have gone through the Y Combinator program (S16) and have raised venture funding from top Silicon Valley and Singapore investors, we are changing the landscape of everyday communication of sales initiatives of our clients!
There's much talk about technology and artificial intelligence replacing jobs.
This begins with removing repetitive and tedious tasks from the day-to-day of a sales person, freeing up more time for them to do high impact work.
We are currently a small team that values moving fast, transparency, and getting shit done.
While technology and AI replacing jobs is inevitable, that's not what we want to do. We want to augment humans to help them do their jobs better (more efficiency by eliminating the tedious tasks).
As a junior software engineer you will work closely with a designated Senior Engineer mentor in the implementation of new features as well as support and maintenance of the Saleswhale product.
In the near future you are expected to grow to be able to design, implement, and deliver product features with minimum supervision as well as take ownership of some parts of the product.
- Participate in the planning and design of new product features.
- Write lots of maintainable code and their corresponding unit tests.
- Deploy your well written and tested code to Production.
- Maintain and refactor old code.
- Provide support to the Customer Success team to debug/fix issues faced by customers.
- Occasionally perform manual testing and write documentation.
Who we are looking for
- Proactive and Driven - Self motivated, can work and deliver with minimal supervision, always takes initiative in finding and solving problems, able to adapt to the dynamic and fast changing environment of a startup.
- Team Player - Comfortable working in team, treating your peers with respect and dignity, willing to receive & give feedback to grow both personally and as an engineer.
- Technically Inclined - Genuinely interested in anything technical related and enjoys building things.
- Fast Learner - Intellectually curious, shows desire to learn quickly, always wants to improve.
Skills and Experience
- BSc/BA in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalents, fresh graduate welcomed.
- Good Computer Science fundamentals.
- Demonstrates strong skill and high interest in programming.
- Good knowledge of Database and SQL.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
Good to have
- Experience with API design and implementation.
- Experience with an application Framework such as Ruby on Rails, Django.
- Experience with Amazon AWS or equivalents.
Feel free to share with us the work that you are most proud of (source code, website, ... ).
|Looking for||Junior Software Engineer|
|Special features||Available to talk on Skype / Foreign nationalities welcome|
|Founded on||December, 2015|