Founded in 2014, Klook is one of the world’s leading travel activities and services booking platforms. Klook gives travelers a seamless way to discover and book popular attractions, tours, local transportation, best foods and must-eats, and unique experiences around the world on its website and award-winning app ('Best of 2015' & ‘Best of 2017’ by Google Play and Apple App Store). With Klook’s innovative technologies, travelers can book after arriving in their destinations and redeem the services by using QR codes or e-vouchers. Each day, Klook empowers countless travelers to indulge in their wanderlust and spontaneity through over 50,000 offerings in more than 200 destinations.
Our team has traveled some distance - growing to over 600 across 16 locations worldwide. We have been working hard and also having a lot of fun along the way, and we are not even close to our destination yet. Our team has diverse travel interests and is encouraged to create their own journeys, but we are all united in the mission to empower people to create the best travel experience anywhere, anytime.
We will be the most beloved and trusted brand among free and independent travelers.
With dedicated service, comprehensive partnerships and smart technology, Klook will deliver the most diverse destination experience.��Wherever there is Klook, our community can always expect flexibility and spontaneity as they explore the world.
What you’ll do
- Liaise with Regional Marketing teams and external partners for inbound Japan Marketing Campaigns;
- Assist in channel experimentation and optimization in order to drive product sales growth;
- Carry out Market Research for the Japanese travel industry and analysis on sales data;
- Assist in developing partnership with potential user acquisition channels, facilitate integration and subsequently compile performance report;
- Work with content and design team to create marketing assets for driving traffic and conversions;
- Derive insights from omni-channel marketing promotions.
What you’ll need
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing is preferred, with a track record in consumer marketing with a mix of digital, offline and BTL experience;
- Excellent command of Japanese and English, both verbal and written communication;
- Strong time and project management skills with attention to detail and understanding of how e-commerce works;
- Well-developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills;
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up your sleeves mindset. Not afraid to work independently when required.
Awesome co-workers in different locations.
We all love travelling!
Fun and friendly work environment!