An avid technopreneur with a fashion, technology and media background. Entrepreneurial by nature, since 15 she dabbled in various businesses ranging from web/game hosting, web/mobile design and development, her own fashion line, etc.
Co-founded Inspireo, Francis works with business owners and co-founders to get started and create their digital products. He also helped identify gaps in their business processes and bridge them with digital solutions, allowing their business to scale further.
PINC is a platform that inspires trends, one pinc at a time.
At PINC, we incentivise users to share their content on our platform, enabling them to "pinc" (tag) products from our catalogue on their images.
Gamifying the platform, we further reward our users with PINC points for interactions, e.g. tagging products, liking posts, commenting, clicking on links, etc.; which translates to higher income for our users.
In turn, brand owners gain more awareness from the product tagging, opening up more channels and higher potential sales.
Through data generated from the interactions and transactions on our platform, marketers and brand owners get to understand better our audiences' interest and shopping behaviour; as well as the ability to identify and quantify the influence of our content creators.
Powered by artificial intelligence (AI), our platform provides shoppers with user-generated content (UGC) personalised from their interaction, giving them inspiration and the means of more instant purchasing.
To encourage better content on PINC, our users can "gift" each other with virtual items, purchased with their PINC points.
Using the blockchain technology, we create a decentralised environment on a public ledger building more transparency and trust; ensuring that all interactions and transactions are legitimate and verifiable.
Let’s face a simple fact; today, most social media users do not get rewarded for generating content, period. Social media platforms that have a significant reliance on user-generated content (UGC) share an open secret: you are their revenue making machines, and you do it mostly for free (if not, you even pay for it).
Amongst the billions of content creators out there, when you share and interact on the different platforms, the platforms can exploit your content and data then cumulatively earn tens of billions of dollars in annual revenue from it. In return, average Joes like us get nothing invariably from the proceeds.
PINC endeavours to correct this imbalance and provide content generators like yourself, an opportunity to correct the unfairness.
1. Fuelling the economy for others
Content creators are exploiting the data they provide and content they create, sometimes even having to pay to be seen; but do not get remunerated.
2. Lack of monetisation
The bulk of the revenue generated platforms is heavily dependent on advertising. As a result, the current incentive model which drives the ecosystem is mainly centralised and dominated by either the platform or the paying advertisers, often at the expense of content creators and consumers.
3. Disproportionately favouring
When advertising or marketing budget is involved, more weight gets placed where broader audiences are present; giving little to no opportunities to the less favourite content creators.
4. Unjustified ROI
Given the unfavourable circumstances, to increase the value of a content creator's account, perceived value is often initiated by content creators to increase their opportunities for monetisation - "fake likes" and "fake following".
5. Difficulty in identifying a brand advocate
With the assessable, affordable and increase of "fake likes" and "fake following", data available becomes distorted and it makes determining right brand advocates more difficult.
6. Limited avenues for creators to showcase
Platforms like Facebook and Instagram favours the paid advertisers, neglecting the independent designers and artisans that have limited advertising budget, hence limiting their opportunity to be seen.
1. Creators (e.g. users that post content)
Eventually, all our content creators will be able to gain income from the content they create, utilising the PINC platform.
2. Brands (e.g. brands like Chanel, Mango, H&M, etc.)
Brand owners will be better equipped to reach out to a laser-focused group of audience and build lasting loyalty.
3. Shoppers (e.g. people that view content and shop them)
Our system makes it easier for our users to get inspired and shop for items of their interest.
4. Analyst (e.g. marketers that need statistics and reports)
We empower analyst (brand owners, marketers, etc.) with facts and figures to generate more accurate reports and optimise their marketing efforts.
Seamlessly allowing each to interact with one another effortlessly.
1. Incentivised for content and interaction
Content creators can generate income when they create content on PINC; they gain more points when the content creators share products or services they believe into their trust network and a purchase occurs.
2. More monetisation
PINC opens up more means of monetisation on top of advertising alone. Be it content creators or consumers, when they create, shop, share and interact; they get rewarded for their information, efforts and time spent.
3. Incentivising and interacting
An environment that incentivises content creators from the beginning, motivating them to interact more while providing more genuine and quality content, enabling them to widen their "trust network" one "pinc" at a time.
4. Quantifying ROI
There are no better means to justify ROI than sales itself. Using "word of mouth marketing" and the power of "recommendations", a content creator’s true influence becomes apparent.
5. Transparency and ease in identifying the influence
Decentralisation provides more clarity for the platform, reducing the means of "fake likes" and "fake following"; creating an environment that’s truly authentic and verifiable.
6. More opportunities for creators to showcase
PINC favours the interactions, genuine and quality content over paid advertising; giving independent designers and artisans more opportunities for growth.
You’re enthusiastic, have high standards and a keen attention to detail, and you instinctively take ownership of your work. You’re excited at the idea of writing software that will be simple, easy to grok, but also performant and scalable when appropriate.
- Plan, implement, test, and ship new features
- Architect and deploy new infrastructure
- Investigate performance issues and execute improvements
- Analyse technology proposals and advise
- Hunt down bugs and fix root causes
- Support the efforts of our design, front-end, support, and marketing teams
- Stay at the cutting edge of the performance and reliability while we make sure you have uninterrupted access to the latest technology/ features
- Understand our technical strategy and application architecture
- Ability to apply expertise in new technologies and applications
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of application design and development principles, as well as the technical infrastructure and database architectural requirements necessary to successfully implement interactive projects
- Deliver consistently superior client service and high-quality work for multiple clients, frequently on urgent or changing deadlines
- Conduct code reviews and maintain consistent development standards
- Ability to complete multiple efforts under competing project deadlines
- Professional software/Web application development experience
experience developing with Angular, Node.js. AWS knowledge for backend
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Web services and related integration expertise
knowledgeable on responsive design architecture and principles
solid communication skills, including proficiency in developing technical documentation
- Broad CMS integration experience
If you feel that our company speaks to your personal vision and mission, then do apply to join our team now.
Please click “Want to Visit” and fill out your Wantedly profile so we can get to know you better!
|Looking for||Web engineer|
|Founder||Sabrina Wang, Francis Sim, Edmund Lee|
|Founded on||March, 2018|
|Industries||IT (Internet/Mobile) / Apparel / Beauty / Cosmetics / Sanitary Goods|