No description available.
NISI (HK) Limited is a Hong Kong-based innovative medical device company specializing in the field of cutting-edge non-invasive disease diagnosis and surgical treatment. We are currently developing groundbreaking technologies that will revolutionize the medical device market. It is our belief that by integrating cutting-edge technologies with our surgical platforms we can make current conventional surgeries much safer and less invasive, thus providing significantly better care and recovery for our patients.
Our vision is to revolutionize modern surgery by making non-invasive surgical procedures a commonplace reality. We envision a world where we can heal without causing harm. We believe this presents a new opportunity to alter the course of surgical science
Our mission is to become a world leader in non-invasive surgical innovations, pushing the limits of technology to revolutionize the current practice of robotic minimally invasive surgery. We strive to be a pioneer of natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery and other non-invasive surgical technologies
NISI (HK) Limited is a fast growing startup company with a passionate team of people. We are always looking for talented people to fulfil our mission to pursue better healthcare for patients. If you are in search of a rewarding career that makes a difference to human lives, now is a great time to join the NISI family.
We offer exciting prospects for those who are passionate about surgical innovation and would like to set out each day to create something new. We invite you to shape your future and be a part of the next wave of non-invasive surgical innovations. We look forward to hearing from you!
NISI (HK) Limited, a premier surgical robotic start-up based in Hong Kong, is looking for high-caliber candidates to make significant contributions to their product development and manufacturing roadmap.
- Perform routine bookkeeping duties including A/P, A/R, GL and assist in month end & year end closing;
- Prepare cheques, vouchers and invoice processing, bank reconciliation statements, financial statements and schedule;
- Responsible for data entries for accounting system such as MYOB & ERP systems;
- Maintain proper and systematic document filing;
- Maintain fixed assets register and participate in other accounting related activities;
- Prepare accounting and other information for supervisors;
- Provide office administrative support and other ad-hoc duties as required.
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
- Higher Diploma or above in Accounting or F.7 with LCCI related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years working experience in accounting field;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficient in PC applications and MD Office (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.) and MYOB;
- Excellent inter-personal & communications skills;
- Customer-oriented, strong sense of responsibility, hardworking, self-motivated and mature;
- Able to work independently and to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Immediate available is preferred.
Primary Working Location: Cyberport, Hong Kong.