No description available.
GlobalSign.In Pte Ltd is a progressive event technology company that was founded in 2007 and became a leader in the domain of online event management.
Refined by experience, we provide the most efficient solutions to clients from diverse sectors including MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Exhibitions), associations, corporate & enterprise, government, and educational organisations and associations. Through our advanced software services, we will make your events stand out from the rest.
Powering the entire event lifecycle from one place, our clients are champions of efficient event management. As a testament to the quality of our work, the company has been awarded the internationally recognized ISO 27001 Certification.
Staying ahead in the development of SMART event management online is the core value that GSI cultivates. We aim to build shared expertise to connect people through the advanced event planning online tools.
We provide online end-to-end solutions for the events industry and related sectors through our cutting-edge event registration technologies and onsite check-in solutions.
GEVME is a culmination of nearly 10 years of experience in helping Event Organisers with their technology needs. Focusing on event data management as the core, we power the end-to-end management of events through our various software capabilities, ranging from email marketing, online registration and ticketing, to on-site check-in.
GEVME is already powering events such as Fintech Festival Singapore, Enterprise Singapore Events, Forbes Global CEO Conference , Starbucks Coffee Singapore, Singapore International Water Week and World Cities Summit to name a few.
Are you are a tech-savvy problem-solver with front-end web development skills who is obsessed with finding creative ways to help users and making them happy? Then this position is for you!
● Manage customer service inquiries and technical issues
● Support Project Team with ongoing customer deliverables including ad hoc reporting, ongoing delivery or support needs, and any custom requirements
● Internal point of contact for Customer Support Team to the Product Team
● Clearly communicate and keep track of support tickets and status
● Escalate to Product Team in the early stage for course correction
● Track to resolution any software defects and known issues, with product and engineering teams in order to keep Customer Success Team updated
● Champion for process improvement and how best to instill customer support best practices within the organization
● Establish great relationships with internal stakeholders (Project, Product, Sales etc.) to achieve client goals
● Develop support process for customer to engage with to achieve ongoing operational support
● Work closely with the product development team in ensuring that the product and its features are meeting our customers expectation and satisfaction
● Remain positive in challenging scenarios and inspire internal partners to do great work
Skills and Requirements:
● Tech-savvy and familiarity with cloud-based and SaaS products
● Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
● Self-motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
● Experience driving successful technical adoption with medium to large-sized projects
● Passion for solving problems and supporting customer data analytics needs
● Very effective communicator, good at arbitration
Qualification & Field of Study:
Diploma/Degree in IT-related field with at least 2-3 years of web development experience
Sounds like your line of work? Click "Want to Visit" to apply and don't forget to brush up your Wantedly profile so that we can get to know you better :)