Lunch Actually first launched our dating service to serve professional singles in Singapore in April 2004. Subsequently, our dating service was launched in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in September 2005, Hong Kong in April 2008, Jakarta in October 2014, and Bangkok in October 2015.
Our clients are successful professionals who are looking for their lifetime partner, but have not settled down as of yet due to their hectic lifestyles. Our database comprises of executives, directors, lawyers, accountants, doctors, and entrepreneurs who are now looking to get more from life than just work.
Lunch Actually Group seeks to empower its associates by fostering an environment of innovation, openness and growth and is driven to make a difference in our clients’ lives by understanding their needs, providing them with good dating opportunities and showing utmost care.
We are passionately committed to continuously grow its business with dignity and integrity.
To be the world’s most effective dating service that connects eligible singles in a caring, comfortable and convenient manner.
When you join the Lunch Actually Group, you’re not just getting a job, you’re gaining a family. Working in the dating industry is challenging, but immensely rewarding. If you think you’ll derive great happiness from (directly or indirectly) contributing to our group’s goal of One Million Happy Marriages, you’ll be a great fit for our team!
We have a great company culture that makes each and every associate happy to be part of the Lunch Actually family.
We are Asia’s first lunch dating specialist who offers the best dating service to busy single professionals by arranging fun and quality dates in a discreet, fun and relaxing environment. Our aim is to provide a safe, convenient and friendly avenue for busy professionals to meet like-minded people.
If we offer you a position in our company, it means that we see the potential in you. We believe in training and grooming our people, and as long as you have the attitude and aptitude, we’ll push you to new heights and achieve great things together.
Which other company lets you spend your benefits however you want? If you don’t fall sick and don’t need to pay for your doctor’s fees, good for you. You’re free to use your benefits on literally anything else, including your amazing villa complete with infinity pool in Bali.
If you’re a naturally sulky, grumpy, pessimistic person, you’ll find it hard to fit in. We’re always joking, having fun, having a laugh together. We work together, we have potlucks together, we go for karaoke together, and above all, we leave no man behind. That’s why we call it a family!
Happy Employees = Happy Customers.
We embody the entrepreneurial spirit, daring to dream and making our dream a reality.
We honor integrity, commitment and creativity. We respect our staff and we practice open door policy. We have many well-defined policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff. We are always focused on our people. We provide opportunities to develop your skills, further your career, and achieve your goals.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Achieving monthly sales targets and goals.
- Call prospective customers to secure appointments.
- Consultative selling, giving presentations and closing.
- To be able to confidently handle high profile customers during one-to-one consultations.
- Develop in-bound leads as well as continue existing client relationships.
- Target and develop clients through existing database and contacts.
- Sales-focused attitude with a willingness to serve customers.
You must have:
- 2 -3 years of sales experience with strong consultative selling skills i.e. a proven track record of consultative selling, setting appointments, giving presentations and closing.
- Results-oriented professional with self-confidence and a dynamic personality. Prior experience and achievement working in an organization that provides monthly and annual production targets based on individual performance quotas.
- Comfortable working with upscale, professional clientele
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and able to work without close supervision.
- Upbeat, professional and energetic phone skills.
- Effectively bilingual in English and other languages to liaise with clients
- IT literate.
- Passionate about helping people.
- Work well with a team or individually
- Strictly Singaporeans & PRs only
What we offer:
- No field work: working comfortably in the office (Located in Somerset)
- Learning and growing with a team
- Young and start-up like working environment
- A healthy organizational culture which encourages work-life balance
Here's an opportunity to have a meaningful experience that can make a difference and create a positive impact in the matchmaking industry! Click "Want To Visit" to apply.
|Looking for||Sales Consultant- Relationship Manager|
|Special features||Available to talk on Skype|
|Founder||Jamie Lee & Violet Lim|
|Founded on||April, 2004|
There are no recommendations yet.