OKAY.com is a disruptive real estate agency using technology to change the Hong Kong Real Estate market. With an award-winning technology platform and business model, we are in a fast-growing company offering attractive benefits and growth possibilities. Having been featured on CNBC, Bloomberg, TechInAsia, and various other media, please visit our website to learn more about us.
When we approached an industry plagued with property websites full of misleading listings, misaligned incentives and internal competition amongst agents, we knew something was wrong.
Agents were forced to keep their best listings private to protect their own interests. Owners weren’t getting full exposure for their properties and homeseekers weren’t seeing all the properties on the market.
That’s why we want to build an agency that changes the industry and provide a great experience to both clients and agents.
We changed the model altogether:
•We created the right incentives for agents to share information and align their interests – with clients, landlords and each other.
•We created a cost structure that would provide higher incomes and attract the best real estate professionals in the market.
•We built proprietary, mobile technology so our agents could provide better information to their clients so they, in turn, would save time and make more informed decisions.
We have changed the game for agents and in turn, transformed the experience for the clients we serve.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our marketing team. In improving the real estate industry with an Online-to-Offline philosophy, approximately 80% of our marketing is digital / online, targeting mid-to-luxury homeseekers and property owners across Hong Kong. Although our careers page (www.OKAY.com/careers) is focused on attracting top real estate professionals, please visit it understand our mission and culture.
• Design creative campaigns to promote our brand, our people and our career opportunities
• Manage and execute online and offline branding and advertising campaigns
• Manage ongoing marketing campaigns across social media, website, content, eDMs, and some print media.
• Write internal communications and messaging that support the growth of a great culture
• Ongoing media relations support
• Some ongoing marketing administration
• Gain insights by analysing the data and results of marketing campaigns for ongoing improvement of marketing effectiveness
What we’re looking for:
• A vibrant, creative team player who communicates well and enjoys working in teams
• 3+ years of experience in marketing and branding
• Experience thinking about client journeys, UI/UX and content writing
• Experience in real estate or other service industries is an advantage but not required
• Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or other related disciplines is preferred
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite / Adobe Illustrator is preferred
• Ability to communicate in English and Cantonese
CLICK REQUEST VISIT NOW
-to schedule a personal appointment with your CV and expected salary.
|Looking for||Marketing Executive|
There are no recommendations yet.