People & Culture Officer at Boxful - She believes people are at their strongest when they are doing something that they are passionate about.
Boxful is more than just storage - We created a service that allows you to store and seamlessly manage your belongings from your computer or mobile device, and know that they’re just a speedy delivery away. Your home is for living and we give you the freedom to de-clutter while keeping the things that matter.
We're about creating a lifestyle where space isn’t a luxury – it’s flexible and right at your fingertips. Boxful was founded on the belief that storage should be simple, affordable, and secure.
Whether you’re moving house, storing out of season clothes, or making space for a new family member, Boxful is here to make things easier for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Digital Marketing Executive (Performance Marketing), you will play a pivotal role in leading our efforts in lead generation and client acquisition growth. In this role, you will work closely with colleagues in the Global Marketing Team and other departments to
implement and execute a strategy to reach our target audience via a range of channels, including search engine and display ads (Google/Yahoo), social media (Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn), video (YouTube), email marketing, and other digital ad channels.
• Implement and execute a strategy to reach our target audience via a range of channels, including search engine and display ads (Google/Yahoo), social media (Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn), video (YouTube), email marketing, and other digital ad channels
• Devise, implement, track and evaluate KPIs across key digital marketing channels and determine necessary adjustments to optimise overall marketing effectiveness, customer acquisition cost (CAC), and return on investment (ROI)
• Manage the day-to-day search/display/retargeting/social advertising activities across multiple search engines including researching, growing and optimising keyword portfolios and bid management strategies and refining campaigns through ad copy tests, landing pages, negative keywords, etc.
• Work with the Global Marketing Team to plan and align our regional performance marketing strategies, forecasts and budgets
• Work with the Product Team and Sales Team to create seasonal promotions and new campaigns tailored to specific target audiences
• Work with Tech Team to optimise website, user interface and user experience to optimise traffic funnel, conversion, ROI and revenues
• Work with the Brand Team to create aligned consumer communications across all channels (website, social, mobile, offline) and to ensure both strong commercial and consistent brand messages
• Deliver clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field (or equivalent commercial experience) with 3 years in ecommerce experience, either on agency or client side
• 3+ years of experience in performance based digital marketing
• Detailed understanding/knowledge of Natural Search (required), Paid Search (required), and Social Media Ads (required), including Google adwords tracking and Facebook pixel tracking
• Experience of mobile and social marketing including apps is preferred
• Demonstrate great commercial & industry acumen
• Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools and the ability to consolidate and analyse data from multiple sources
• Ability to work across cultures and geographies to support local digital needs