People & Culture Officer at Boxful - She believes people are at their strongest when they are doing something that they are passionate about.
Boxful is more than just storage - We created a service that allows you to store and seamlessly manage your belongings from your computer or mobile device, and know that they’re just a speedy delivery away. Your home is for living and we give you the freedom to de-clutter while keeping the things that matter.
We're about creating a lifestyle where space isn’t a luxury – it’s flexible and right at your fingertips. Boxful was founded on the belief that storage should be simple, affordable, and secure.
Whether you’re moving house, storing out of season clothes, or making space for a new family member, Boxful is here to make things easier for you!
- Execution of technology roadmap and back-end developments
- Work closely with tech and business teams to improve our systems/products and create new features/functions
- Evaluate technical efficiency and latest tech trends and makes recommendations to drive performance
- Design and implement business analytics to monitor technical efficiency to drive performance
- Monitor the architecture, security and backup/recovery plans
- Understand business requirements and devise product strategy from conceptual phase to final closure
- Execute product research and planning, including user cases, specs, processes, rule documentation, and testing
- Manage product development and actively manage progress and updates
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Degree in coding, programming, web development or related discipline
- Knowledgeable in database and server management, infrastructure and security
- Experienced in payment system integration
- Good background in Linux Systems, DNS, Apache
- Experienced in building responsive websites and mobile app (iOS/Android) is a plus
- Experienced in a high availability production environment
- Working knowledge of English and/or Chinese