We are Hong Kong’s largest provider of residential high speed fibre broadband (symmetrical 100Mbps to 1,000Mbps) services by number of subscriptions, and a fast growing enterprise solutions provider. We offer a full range of telecommunications solutions for both the residential and enterprise markets, encompassing broadband and Wi-Fi network services, cloud solutions, data connectivity, data facilities, system integration, mobile services, entertainment and voice communications. We own an extensive fibre network in Hong Kong, which covers over 2.2 million residential homes passed, representing approximately 81% of Hong Kong’s total residential units, and 2,300 commercial buildings.
“Hong Kong” comes first in our name for good reason. Playing an integral part of Hong Kong’s telecom services, we deem it our mission to “Make our Hong Kong a Better Place to Live”, through our work and by inspiring others to do likewise. Since our inception, we've strived to improve the lives of our fellow Hongkongers by disrupting the industry norms. We challenged the industry incumbent by building our own premium fibre optic network and pioneering Fibre-To-The-Home Service at competitive prices. Every day, our hi-speed (100Mbps to 1,000Mbps) broadband services help Hongkongers work more efficiently and play faster. With a price ceiling for our basic 100Mbps residential broadband service set at 1% of Hong Kong’s median monthly household income, we’ve responsibly made the benefits of world-class Internet extremely accessible. Other industry leading innovations include our 14-day cooling-off periods for new residential customers, and our free-to-go broadband plans, both of which provide enhanced service flexibility. Apart from the telecom services we offer, we also take our core purpose as the guiding principle when we devise and execute our Talent engagement and corporate social investment strategy.
We are managed by over 300 Co-Owners who have invested their own savings to buy shares of HKBN Ltd (SEHK: 1310).It is through this unique dynamic of accountability and interest alignment – combining a mission to create better possibilities for Hong Kong with an obligation for entrepreneurial excellence for HKBN’s sustainable growth – that drives us to scale new heights every day.
What efforts you need to make for this role?
- Assist in new business acquisition of corporate clients and seek new business opportunities with new and existing customer
- Develop key accounts through strategic based selling and relationship management
-Maintain and analyze client profiles for better segmenting and targeting
- Engage clients by delivering sales presentations and preparing business proposals in a professional manner
- Prepare sales reports and forecast business trend to achieve budgeted sales objectives
Let's check if you are/ have:
- Higher Diploma or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 2 years sales related working experience, preferably in Telecom industry
- Outgoing personality with good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and performance-driven with a strong desire to succeed and willing to take up challenges
- Positive, with can-do attitude even under pressure
- Good command in both Chinese and English
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Account Executive