Fimmick is an award-winning technology-based integrated digital marketing agency with offices in Hong Kong and Taiwan, and projects spanning the globe.
We aspire to maximise our clients brand’s online footprint by combining innovative digital marketing strategies and revolutionary technologies.
We help our clients build sustainable and meaningful relationships with their customers with measurable results. We have worked with over 100 international and local clients, whether large organisations or SMEs, from a varied range of industries and sectors.
• Responsible for clients’ social media platform activities and maintain the growth of their social communities
• Understand client’s business objectives and transform into digital KPIs
• Formulate strategic digital marketing approach and optimize advertising campaigns
• Conduct research an experiment to improve user experience in each promotion
• Prepare performance report and provide quality insights to internal teams on regular basis
• Acquire latest digital trend and keep strategies up-to-date
• Degree holder or above in related discipline
• Minimum 1-2 year of working experience, preferably in digital or e-commerce
• Proficient in using MS Office and Chinese word processing
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as of a team with multiple deadlines and changing priorities
• Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Social Media Executive