Quixotee is an on-demand video streaming service designed to provide high-school students access to our high-quality knowledge lectures at any time. With a structured knowledge path and high diversity of video selection, we offer the finest education even at 2am.
The future of education should be world-class, engaging, personalized, and diversified no matter what. We have an unwavering commitment to making this happen.
Quixotee is revolutionizing education. We have an unwavering commitment to empowering students all over the world to master any knowledge. To do this, we need to make products that are relatable, understandable and intuitive that they work for everyone in every market, and making knowledge easy to access and master through our platform.
Quixotee is always a design and product driven company working on next-generation solutions for education. With one of the founders possessing years of design experience, it is the Founding Team’s belief that user experiences and designs on the platform is as important as the quality of knowledge on the platform. Our design team define how our students, teachers, and employees interact with our products. Based in Hong Kong, our team will reach global impact, with our work reaching students in London, teachers in New York City and partners in Singapore. As Product Designer, you are a generalist with experience both in UI and UX. You will be developing ideas that get students addicted to this knowledge platform, and own the features you design – from the very first sketch to implementation, you will drive all stages of the design process as we continue to push humanity forward.
- Partner with the Product and the Operations Teams to shape product strategy, define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process in a fast-paced environment.
- Design intuitive and elegant flows & interactions for a global audience across platforms.
- Translate user research insights into actionable design
- Invest in design standards, documentation, and processes to further our design practice.
- Work in the way that works for you and what you're designing, whether that's spending time sketching or jumping straight into pixels and code.
- You don’t need to have a degree to apply. You and your work are what matter.
- 3+ Years of Relevant Experience in UX, UI, HCI related field with experience working on mobile and/or web, shipping consumer-facing applications.
- Experience in lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping.
- Experience with end-to-end product design, and cross-platform design. (Web, iOS, Android)
- A well-trained sense for great visual design execution is a plus. We want someone who get things exactly right – one pixel off is a big deal.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and can communicate them in verbal and written English.
- High-energy self-starter with a passion for your work, tolerance for ambiguity in a fast-paced setting, and a positive attitude.
- Passion on education, or consumer technologies.
- Willing to work with our awesome team in Hong Kong.
- Diversity of background is key to our success. We have seen better designer who used to be a mechanic, insurance agent or artist. Don’t be afraid to tell us your story!
*Please be sure to include a link to your portfolio.
To all recruitment agencies: Quixotee does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Quixotee employees or any other company location. Quixotee is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.