Being the Senior Vice President of KDDI Hong Kong Limited. As an expert in network service, data center and system integration, KDDI Hong Kong delivers to customers a comprehensive one-stop solution and provides total project management - from planning, design, equipment, and security solutions t...
KDDI Hong Kong has a wealth of experience and know-how of the international telecommunications market. We provide a variety of services throughout our backbone of KDDI global network with high-capacity fiber. Because TELEHOUSE Data Centers are located around the world, we assist customers in establishing their own private networks anywhere.
As an expert in network services, data centers and system integration, KDDI Hong Kong delivers to customers a comprehensive one-stop solution. We provide total project management - from planning, design, equipment, and security solutions to maintenance services, as well as one-stop connectivity for your business both domestically and internationally.
In order to provide seamless services to you in the region, KDDI Hong Kong works with our China (Beijing, Tianjin, Dalian, Shanghai and Guangzhou), Taiwan and South Korea offices to respond your requirements. We help customers place circuit orders as well as negotiate with Chinese or others telecommunications operators to construct private networks in the region.
KDDI is designing a "future" where people and society can establish better relationships. In addition to visual design, KDDI wishes to design the everyday life and society that lie beyond the services provided by us to bring you newer and richer lives. The KDDI corporate slogan, "Designing The Future", was born from this idea.
For example, pursuit of new potential from our customers' point of view, and consistent provision of ambitious and innovative services. The ideas behind this slogan inform the goals of our every action, including KDDI corporate activities as well as the actions taken by each KDDI employee.
The combination of KDDI resources such as fixed-line phones, mobile phones, infrastructure and people produces flexible creativity. With such creativity and an ability to take bold actions, KDDI strives to create flexible and innovative values where society and people are united.
The KDDI Group values and cares about the material and emotional well-being of all its employees, and delivers a thrilling customer experience by always going further than expected with the ultimate goal of achieving a truly connected society.
- Front line support for customer enquiries and complaints.
- Internet services configuration and monitoring
- Monitoring of ICT and DC infrastructure
- Diagnose network faults and coordinate with carriers to solve the problem
- Data center support such as remote-hand/smart-hand services and other data center value-added services
- Shift duty is required
- Post secondary graduate in Computer Science or related engineering disciplines
- Data Center working experience is preferred
- Good knowledge of Internet, WAN and LAN
- Good understanding of TCP/IP
- A good team player and able to work independently
- Fluent in Cantonese and English, knowledge of Mandarin or Japanese is an advantage
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered
|Founded on||October, 1988|
There are no recommendations yet.