Hi! I'm a creative problem-solver with strong analytical skills. Possess well-rounded skills and knowledge to excel in multiple roles and capacities, accompanied with international working experiences in multiple industries including Tech Startup, Multinational Corporation, and Governmental Organization.
At the present time, I am involved in connecting companies all over Singapore and Indonesia with the brightest talents in the market through a tech company, Wantedly. I strongly believe that a job is not just a paycheque, and I am happy to be involved in creating an environment where work meets passion.
Leisure-wise, I spend time channeling my creative energy into playing musical instruments, and enjoying outdoor activities such as kayaking and hiking.
Do connect with me if you find that my profile speaks to you, or if you just want meet a new acquaintance! :)
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia.
We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments across a region of more than 620 million people. Working with governments, drivers, passengers, and the community, we aim to unlock the true potential of the region by solving problems that hinder progress.
At Grab, we have always tried to solve real world transportation problems. But even from the very beginning, we realised just finding the solution is not enough. To actually bring them to life, requires more.
Sure, we have the technology. But we still need to bring passengers and drivers together. We need to work with communities and governments. And we need to learn from the diverse peoples and cultures of Southeast Asia.
And the only way we can do all that, is together with you.
The goals we’ve set for ourselves aren’t easy to achieve. But we believe one day soon, every single person in Southeast Asia will be able to travel safely, comfortably, and easily to work, to college, and to tea with a few friends.
With every single day that passes, we’re more certain of it. Because we have you to help get us there. That’s what Grab is really about. Bringing people together to make life better for all. Forward Together.
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
You'll be engaging in..
- Managing and monitor all SaaS systems and Cloud based infrastructure Serverless cloud infrastructure.
- Automation and integration - SaaS services.
- Monitoring and test performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with the team to implement fixes and solutions.
- Writing and maintaining custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time of any tasks.
- Participating in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Providing 3rd and 4th level support - the escalation from the operation team.
- Designing and coding IT homebrew tools when necessary.
You should have:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Advanced Powershell / Shell scripting knowledge will be a plus.
- Systems (Windows / Linux), Network knowledge will be a plus.
- ITIL knowledge will be a plus.
- Database knowledge, MySQL / DynamoDB preferable.
- AWS lambda function experience preferable.
- Advanced knowledge with RESTful APIs and SSO ( SAML 2.0, oAuth etc).
- Experience with monitoring and management systems: DataDog, Jenkins, Ansible.
- Workflow automation mindset.
- Willing to learn new technologies and systems quickly, and adapt to a super fast-paced, fast-changing environment
Join us the awesome IT team! If you are up to challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and stand-for-the-future DevOps environment, Grab is the right place for you! Click on"Want to Visit" now!
|Looking for||Regional IT DevOps Engineer|