Formerly known as The Edge Property, Edgeprop.sg is a property portal which helps users make better decisions on all things property. We live by our tagline, “Property Personalised” and aim to deliver a truly customised property-seeking experience.
We live by our tagline, “Property Personalised” and aim to deliver a truly customised property-seeking experience. So whether you are looking for property news, a property near MRT stations, amenities like schools and childcare centres, or a good-value condo with a sea view, we make sure you find exactly what you are looking for.
We believe in a world where people take pride and joy in their work. A person's job is what takes up the majority of their day. So we want everyone to be excited about their work and team they work with rather than what they get in return.
As a SEO Executive, you will be working within the marketing team and reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for managing SEO activities such as link building to increase rankings on all major search networks. This is a position for a strategic mind who possesses strong communication skills and is quick to take initiative.
A key criterion for success in this position is the ability to reach out to relevant sites and build meaningful links to our portal.
What you'll do:
- Identify and implement opportunities and strategies that exponentially grow our search visibility.
- Conduct audits to gauge the SEO health of our assets from indexation, rankings, crawl rate, site speed and availability to propose potential content and code optimization.
- Monitor, track and provide periodic review and end of campaign review including written analysis of campaign performance and strategic recommendations for action and improvement.
- Provide competitive analysis of top ranking competitor sites and provide actionable insights.
- 2-3 years' relevant experience in SEO/SEM in a digital/web environment
- Deep knowledge of SEO best practices and stay ahead of news and trends in SEO and digital marketing.
- Good working knowledge of Google analytics, Google search console, Google tag manager.
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented. You must be comfortable working with data.
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous SEO Agency working experience is an advantage.
Sounds like you? Let’s meet! Click ‘Want to Visit,’ so we can set up a time for you to meet us!
|Looking for||SEO Executives|
|Special features||Available to talk on Skype / Foreign nationalities welcome|
|Industries||Media / Publishing / Advertising|
There are no recommendations yet.