Meltwater, the pioneer of Media Intelligence software and now Outside Insight, gives businesses the information advantage they need to stay ahead.
More than 30,000 companies use Meltwater’s media intelligence to stay on top of billions of online conversations, and extract relevant insights to strategically manage their brands and make better decisions.
With the disruption of digital technology, we see the growing importance of leveraging on media solutions to connect your business to the right audience in real-time, allowing you to stay relevant and one step ahead of competition.
Using our proprietary technology and SaaS solutions, we provide businesses with the advantage of spotting trends early, understanding their industry as a whole, and their competitors' online footprint.
Meltwater's world class software is backed by the expertise built over the last 19 years, and specialist teams of product developers, data scientists and engineers. We leverage on AI and algorithms to sift through billions of documents in real-time / produce PR insight reports, all at a click of a button.
We also have very extensive global and local content partnerships in the industry, tailored to the differing media tracking needs of each region. Our solutions caters to a variety of verticals, such as professionals from Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Marketing, Digital Transformation, across companies from all shapes and sizes.
Meltwater's culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess. Our employees embody the ‘work hard, play hard’ spirit, and we are lucky to have some of the best and most talented people out there. Individual growth is something we hold dearly. Close mentorship and team unity are constantly emphasised to ensure every individual is continuously developing. Meltwater is a young, fun and ambitious working environment, having a career path with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic, fast-growing and international company.
A little bit about Enterprise solutions:
Enterprise Solutions takes responsibility for some of the company’s biggest clients worldwide by revenue. We deliver business-essential intelligence reports based on our keen analysis of various media outlets which Meltwater prides itself upon. Our core competency of high adaptability to client’s requirements and a fast turnaround time comes from the unique team of individuals composed of diverse skillsets. We always strive to break new grounds, constantly focusing on solution oriented approaches, at the same time developing every individual to his or her full capacity.
The masterpiece you'll be creating:
- Service Meltwater's enterprise clients in achieving their media monitoring objectives
- Responsibilities include media monitoring, media data analytics, deep diving into competitor landscape analysis, campaign performance reports, tracking media exposure and volume, etc
- Learn the inner workings of mainstream and social media landscape
- Share and contribute best practices in quantitative and qualitative reporting techniques
- Analyse mainstream media and social media content to draw meaningful insights and help with furthering clients' business goals
- Play an integral role of working cohesively with the team to ensure all deliverables and tasks are completed in good quality and well within deadlines
The skillsets that you'll need to have:
- Strong Malay language skills (for translations into English)
- Bachelor's Degree (in any discipline) with strong academic results
- Must be currently residing in Singapore
- Entry level / have up to 1- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Must be effectively bilingual and proficient in English and Malay language
- Excellent report writing skills, with experience in both qualitative and quantitative research
- Able to work flexible hours / rotational shifts
What will be good for you to have:
- Market research, data analytics or exposure to mainstream and social media
- Agency experience, specifically a client-servicing role with report writing experience
- Familiar with data visualization and dashboard tools, Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, etc
- Good analytical and logical skills – able to translate data into actionable insights in the simplest and most concise manner, have an eye for detail, and ask “what does this mean?" to the data
- Able to think critically – look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to conclusions based on the findings
- Meticulous – data is precise, exercise vigilance in the analysis to come to correct conclusions
- Some familiarity with different research methodologies and basic analysis methods
If you think you're up for the challenge, then click "Want to Visit" NOW!
|Looking for||Media Analyst (Malay Language)|
|Industries||IT (Telecom/SI/Software) / Media / Publishing|
There are no recommendations yet.