No description available.
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support.
Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region’s e-commerce destination of choice. Shopee has a wide selection of product categories ranging from consumer electronics to home & living, health & beauty, baby & toys, fashion and fitness equipment.
Shopee, a Sea company, was first launched in Singapore in 2015, and has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. Sea is a leader in digital entertainment, e-commerce and digital financial services across Greater Southeast Asia. Sea's mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology, and is listed on the NYSE under the symbol SE.
We are responsible for the design and implementation of the web application server. We create services to hundreds of millions of users and thousands of fellow Shopee colleagues. We expect huge user traffic and high system stress on a daily basis, and we constantly improve our service performance to cater to the ever-growing business of ours.
• Design and implement web backend services using Python + Django/Flask
• Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
• Analyse requirements, design and develop features
• Understand the product, constantly optimise the product, identify and fix problems, improve stability and user experience
• Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability
• Build reusable code and libraries
• Collaborate with fellow developers, product managers, user experience designer, and operation engineers to build products with web technologies
• More than 3 years of relevant experience
• Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields
• Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems
• Hands-on experiences in Web Service frameworks and technologies such as Django, Ruby On Rails, or Node.js
• Familiar with HTTP protocol
• Familiar with performance tuning of Web Server, massive concurrency handling, and caching mechanisms
• In-depth understanding of data structures, Database and other computer science fundamentals
• Familiar with Linux development environments
Skills below are optional but preferable:
• Hands-on experiences and knowledge on relational databases such as MySQL
• Knowledge in web security
Click "Want To Visit" to apply if you like to join us here in Singapore :)
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
There are no recommendations yet.