No description available.
CXA is a single, integrated digital platform that can be selectively and securely accessed by employees, HR and management via customisable dashboards.
We’re on a mission to make the manual automated and paperwork obsolete, while celebrating the beauty of data.
CXA’s digital platform enables HR teams to connect employees with relevant employee benefits, insurance, health, wellness and wealth providers to create flexible benefits plans and incentives. It can also be white-labelled by insurers, banks, telcos, payroll firms, etc for their existing clientele.
We are looking for an experienced product manager or senior engineer looking to make the move into Product Management to manage the API and integration development for our enterprise platform. They will be responsible for defining the APIs to enable integration of 3rd party systems onto our platform, and to take ownership of the interface to configure, secure, deploy and monitor APIs in production.
You will be prioritising, planning, designing and developing new features and APIs.
• You have delivered multiple APIs as a Product Manager or architected an API platform as a senior engineer
• You know API Management tools intimately
• You have worked on large-scale SaaS web properties
• You are an expert on modern software deployment, configuration and testing processes e.g. Containers, Orchestration, Infrastructure as Code and Service Mesh.
• Highly independent and pragmatic
• Familiarity with HTTP/REST, API Blueprint, Swagger, Open API Spec, GraphQL, JSON
Schema, Hypermedia APIs, TDD, Data and software modeling
• You are an expert in Identity Management, Authentication, and Authorization
• Experience building Audit, Logging & Notification products is a plus
• Experience in working with open source projects
• Understanding of Git and Git workflows
• Understanding of CI/CD
• A Computer Science or Engineering degree is a strong plus
You will be responsible for:
• Assembling the feature roadmap supported by data points
• Manage new features from conception to market
• Compiling and circulating feature proposals
• Improving the product by finding the weak spots and executing on the improvement
• Understandability of the documentation and explaining the product to various audiences
• Working with other Product Managers and Engineers to schedule execution
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to
distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify,
design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review
integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting
engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a
team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 5 years of software engineering or related experience.
*NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS BASED ONLY IN SINGAPORE AND ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*
Click "Want To Visit" if you would like an opportunity to work in Singapore!