No description available.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Taiwan, we are the leading E-commerce platform allowing users to connect with the local tours from all over the world. Believing that authentic experience is the core value of “Traveling”, we have collected more than 3000 worldwide special local experiences from our processional providers and unique local experts. We are now working hard on expanding the quantity and quality of our products, with the aims to provide our travel lovers a more wonderful and unforgettable experience in KKday.
亞洲最大旅遊體驗平台 - KKday
KKday－專門提供深度旅遊體驗的線上平台，將傳統旅行社提供套裝行程的概念拆開，把行程當作零件賣，為消費者省去上不同網站找行程和訂票的困擾。從全球 53 個國家、170 個城市網羅 6,000 種深度行程和獨特旅遊體驗，例如文化藝術之旅、包車旅遊、戶外體驗等。讓您輕鬆自由搭配行程，誓要打破旅行過往只能走馬看花的枷鎖，為旅人提供更深度的旅遊體驗。
“We target to provide the best traveling experience to all travellers across Asia,”
- Ming Chen, Founder and CEO, KKday
KKday is a portal specialising in travel experiences. The platform offers more than 6,000-plus experiences from 53 cities all over the world and provides a variety of languages such as Japanese, Korean, English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
Our Founder & CEO, Ming Chen, is also a travel veteran, having founded eztravel.com.tw in 2000, which was later bought by Ctrip Inc, a Chinese travel agency. In 2003, he then founded startravel.com.tw, which went public a few years later.
We have just raised $4.5 million in a Series A round which will be used to help us expand across Asia. We now have branch offices in Hong Kong and China, and we are looking to further expand our dynamic team of over 100 across Singapore, South Korea and Japan. We welcome you to join us on this exciting journey!
We are on a mission to create more special local experiences for travel lovers across Asia, and we are looking for a travel enthusiast who share our belief that authentic experiences is the core value of "Traveling" to join our growth journey and be a part of our Marketing team!
What you will be doing:
● Plan and execute content strategies to provide inspiring and refreshing content to KKday social media followers and content viewers.
● Create and manage the digital content across website and social media platforms (Wordpress blog, Facebook and Instagram etc.) to engage members and prospects
● Team up with digital marketing team to drive website SEO & PPC and social media advertising and remarketing campaigns
Who we are looking for:
● Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Language or related discipline, students who are able to take full-time internship preferred
● Aggressive and target-oriented
● Able to work in a fast paced, fluid operating environment
● Self-motivated, good interpersonal and communication skill and good team player
● Excellent personal organisation and presentation skills
● Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Cantonese and English is a must
● Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere or Final Cut is a plus
● Immediately availability preferred.
If you love traveling as much as we do, and believe that you have what it takes to create more authentic travel experiences with us, we welcome you to join our team!
Complete your Wantedly profile and click on "Want To Visit" to connect with us. Chat soon!
|Looking for||Social Media (6 months part time contract)|
|Job type||Internship / Contract work/part-time|
There are no recommendations yet.