I am in Business Development in Wantedly. I am always hungry, hungry for success. I love to tell cold jokes. I also enjoy meeting clients and giving presentations. I firmly believe that being sincere is the most important aspect in building relationships. In my time in Wantedly, I have met so man...
Meltwater, the pioneer of Media Intelligence software and now Outside Insight, gives businesses the information advantage they need to stay ahead.
More than 30,000 companies use Meltwater’s media intelligence to stay on top of billions of online conversations, and extract relevant insights to strategically manage their brands and make better decisions.
With the disruption of digital technology, we see the growing importance of leveraging on media solutions to connect your business to the right audience in real-time, allowing you to stay relevant and one step ahead of competition.
Using our proprietary technology and SaaS solutions, we provide businesses with the advantage of spotting trends early, understanding their industry as a whole, and their competitors' online footprint.
Meltwater's world class software is backed by the expertise built over the last 19 years, and specialist teams of product developers, data scientists and engineers. We leverage on AI and algorithms to sift through billions of documents in real-time / produce PR insight reports, all at a click of a button.
We also have very extensive global and local content partnerships in the industry, tailored to the differing media tracking needs of each region. Our solutions caters to a variety of verticals, such as professionals from Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Marketing, Digital Transformation, across companies from all shapes and sizes.
Meltwater's culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess. Our employees embody the ‘work hard, play hard’ spirit, and we are lucky to have some of the best and most talented people out there. Individual growth is something we hold dearly. Close mentorship and team unity are constantly emphasised to ensure every individual is continuously developing. Meltwater is a young, fun and ambitious working environment, having a career path with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic, fast-growing and international company.
What's in it for you:
The main objective of a Senior Sales Executive in our Client Acquisition team is to increase our current client portfolio in Indonesia. You will be speaking to a wide range of companies that cuts all industries, and work with some of the most exciting companies across the Southeast Asia region.
You will be responsible for the entire sales process as you liaise with C-Level Executives and directly pitch Meltwater's software solutions to them. You will gain exposure to organizations of all shapes and sizes, building upon your business acumen with every step of the way.
What you'll take ownership in:
- Drive Meltwater’s revenue growth and expand our client base through consultative sales to new clients with a focus on the Indonesian market
- Business-to-Business (B2B) sales role across Southeast Asia where you will be responsible for the entire sales process and directly pitch Meltwater's software solutions to potential clients
- Own the end-to-end sales process, from lead generation and prospecting, to product demonstrations, negotiation and execution of closing strategies, to the final stage of bringing
new clients onboard
- Meet individual and team targets
- Introduce Meltwater's best in class Media Intelligence and Social Analytics platforms
- Develop plans to realize business opportunities in alignment with company objectives and directives.
Some magic we'd like to see from you:
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia language (for business sales requirements)
- Bachelor’s Degree (in any discipline) with strong academic results
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience
- Clear passion for Sales and Business Development
- Must have a track record of successes and highlights in sales related achievements
- Driven and motivated individual seeking challenges
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent and articulate in English language
- Willing to travel (if required)
- Must be currently residing in Singapore
BELIEVE that you are the one, don't wait, and click "Want to Visit" NOW!!!
|Looking for||Senior Sales Executive (Bahasa Indo Proficiency)|
|Industries||IT (Telecom/SI/Software) / Media / Publishing|
There are no recommendations yet.