No description available.
Decathlon HK is 70 city sport teams managing autonomously their community offline and online.
In every country where we are present, we share the same strong and unique company culture, reinforced by our two values: Vitality and Responsibility.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are all delighted sports people who have turned our passion into our job, which is to "make sports accessible for the many in Hong Kong".
We believe that Decathlon can improve lives through sports, by making sport more accessible. It's what we want to bring to Hong Kong. Our ambition is to be part of Hong Kong sports communities. We are obsessed by Sport Users satisfaction that is why we decided to put sport at the Core of our Organisation.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are building projects that improve lives through sport. We place innovation and technology at the heart of our activities: from research to retail, including design, production and logistics.
In our quest to make sports accessible to the many in Hong Kong, we aim to engage sportsmen communities with our innovative business model.
Every teammate plays a vital part in making sure we know and anticipate sport’s user needs and new trends to deliver all the advice and equipment to enjoy their sport, no matter what. We are a vibrant team and live by a “work hard, play hard” ethic.
Decathlon, a stage where talents meet. Our employees are happy and proud to be a part of it because of Decathlon' shared value and its ambition towards making sports accessible to the many. Each of our teammate is the opinion leader of their sports, when they come together, Decathlon is not only a retail store but a leader in coaching the Sport Users towards a healthy lifestyle. The harmonious environment allows us to work hard in connecting with our Sport Users. This is how Decathlon is different from traditional retail store. We would like to see more and more Sport Users being friends of Decathlon.
Working as a UX designer you will be given a high degree of responsibility to ensure a positive customer experience and to represent the image and spirit of the brand. You will be a member of the Marketing Data Digital Team, and will work on creating client mobile user experience, with high sensitivity to our sport user needs and behaviours, while continuing to see the biggest picture : the omnichannel user journey that Decathlon wants to provide to its sports users !
Responsibilities and duties
● Assist with user research, product research, and evaluate customer feedbacks to validate design ideas and identify our specific sport user needs in HK
● Produce user stories, wireframes or any other documents that would help communicate interaction experience with your coworkers : Product Owner, UI Designer, Developers, Marketing team, Omni Sports Leaders (etc)
● Rapid prototyping and iterating to demonstrate interactive experiences
● Passionate about UX and always stay abreast with the latest design and market trends; familiar with both iOS and Android platforms
● Responsible, reliable and pro-active team player, with an out-going personality
● Fluent in both Cantonese and English, strong in written traditional chinese and English
● With high standards and attention to details
● Outstanding communication skills and creativity
● Addicted to challenges and learning, not afraid to think out of the box!
● Energetic and passionate about sports
|Looking for||User Experience Designer|