Diana LimVice President - Sales & Ops
No description available.
Vice President - Sales & Ops
Formerly known as The Edge Property, Edgeprop.sg is a property portal which helps users make better decisions on all things property. We live by our tagline, “Property Personalised” and aim to deliver a truly customised property-seeking experience.
We live by our tagline, “Property Personalised” and aim to deliver a truly customised property-seeking experience. So whether you are looking for property news, a property near MRT stations, amenities like schools and childcare centres, or a good-value condo with a sea view, we make sure you find exactly what you are looking for.
We believe in a world where people take pride and joy in their work. A person's job is what takes up the majority of their day. So we want everyone to be excited about their work and team they work with rather than what they get in return.
What is the job about?
You will drive advertising sales revenue across all our media platforms including print, digital, online and events. This would involve identifying, developing, pitching and executing ad sales initiatives and driving the full sales cycle. You are expected to build a pipeline of prospective advertisers as well as up sell and further develop existing advertisers’ portfolio within our assets.
Who are we looking for?
• At least 3 years media sales experience, preferably in online media/ advertising sales or Real Estate industries
• Experience in navigating through complex client organization and establishing excellent rapport at all levels, especially with C-level clients
• Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Result-oriented with the drive to exceed sales target
• Passionate about real estate industry
• Strong customer service and rapport building skills
• Proactive, team player and able to work independently
• Everything you need
|Looking for||Account Manager|
|Industries||Media / Publishing / Advertising|
There are no recommendations yet.