No description available.
The EtonHouse International Education Group is headquartered in Singapore with 100 schools in over 11 countries. Together, these schools provide high-quality education to over 15000 children globally. EtonHouse has been at the forefront of international education offering innovative pre-schools and K-12 schools across Asia.
Our Vision & Mission
Shaping the future through education
Developing confident and capable global citizens
EtonHouse Image of Child
We see a child who is …
EtonHouse Image of Educator
As a community of learners, we came up with the values that define us as educators. Teachers from different EtonHouse campuses across countries brainstormed and identified the ‘Image of Educator’ that determines the practice in our schools.
In 1995, EtonHouse set up its first Pre-School at Broadrick Road in Singapore. The school was well received by parents. It gave so much pride and satisfaction to the owners when parents came forward and told the school management that their children asked to go to school on weekends.
For more than two decades, parents have valued the high quality of research-based inquiry programme provided by EtonHouse. Building on continual support from parents together with its strong commitment to the pursuit of excellence and leadership in education services, EtonHouse has been expanding both locally and internationally. It now runs more than 120 schools in 12 countries across Singapore, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Myanmar, Kazakhstan and the Middle East. With sustained demand for high-quality education, the group has plans to expand further across Asia and beyond.
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be leading the development of our in-house applications. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment and has a passion for developing high-quality, maintainable code. You will be working in a lean team with a relentless focus on discovering a product fit to meet the needs of our organisation.
● Design, develop, deploy and maintain services, systems, databases and applications
● Conceive and implement new features together with the team
● Continually improve code quality, performance and reliability
● Employ agile development methodology and best practices
● Work closely with different stakeholders to design, develop and maintain our greenfield projects
● Handle multiple development stages in storage (Database/cache), presentation (View, templates, front-end), application and business logic (Models, controllers)
● Manage DevOps in hybrid environment (Cloud, on-premise)
Who we are looking for:
● Ability to collaborate with teams and individuals throughout the group in a cross-functional and evolving environment
● Passion for building and taking ownership of elegant, practical and scalable applications against a digital transformation backdrop
● Passion for learning and adopting emerging best-of-breed tools into our stack
● Good communications skills; proactive, problem-solving and willing to learn new technologies
● Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
● Proficiency in RDBMS (MySQL, MSSQL) or NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis)
● Proficiency in using versioning control tools (GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab)
● Proficiency in hybrid mobile app development using React Native
● Proficiency in developing and working on APIs to integrate in-house and commercial applications (AJAX, cURL, JSON and XML)
● Proficiency in building chart, report interfaces and data feeds
● Strong analytical and statistical skills