Senior Admin & HR Officer
We are a well named distributor of professional Optical and Ophthalmic products which established since 1987. Our reputation is built upon the reliable supply of extensive range of high quality instruments and machines with world class partners.
To meet with customers expectation by providing high technology, best quality product at competitive price follow by best quality service and support. In everything we do, we strive to act with honesty, openness, fairness and integrity. We provide opportunities for the growth and enrichment to our employees, our business partners and the communities in which we operate.
To be the best optical instrument provider thus assisting to enhance the service quality of the Optical and Ophthalmic field in the area we served.
• To enhance customer satisfaction and maintain good relationship with medical professionals.
• Exploring new business opportunities by approaching potential clients and assist with implement of sales strategies to achieve sales target.
• Participate in marketing activities, including product promotions.
• Experience in Sales / Marketing field with medical / optical knowledge will be an advantage.
• Good interpersonal and communication skill with strong team spirit.
• Fresh Graduate will be considered
• Immediate available candidate will be an advantage
• On-job training
• Group medical
• Opportunities to participate in international exhibitions
• Competitive base salary with high commission and year-end bonus
• Clear career path
We encourage open discussions and embrace innovations ideas
We believe going Lunch together buiding stong team spirits
Friendships at work can be healthy and contribute to your well being
|Looking for||Sales Executive|
There are no recommendations yet.