No description available.
We (Ztore.com) are an online supermarket with same-day delivery, selling quality groceries and home essentials. You can simply buy what you want anywhere anytime online. Through our certificated payment gateway, you just choose your favorite delivery time slot and you will receive your delivery at home fast and safe.
Our vision is to Deliver A Better Living to our customers through choices that really matter and excellent service.
Ztore has an innovative and open-minded culture. Ztore blends the Traditional Values with cutting-edge technology. We develop our people by empowering them with decision-making authorities in everyday-life at Ztore.
Ztore is undergoing rapid expansion and we are looking forward to you joining our energetic and creative team. You will find out that it’s more than just a JOB.
• Work with different business units to plan and develop data-rich web interface for internal teams, to:
o Serve data products for business managers to analyse
o Allow business users to interact with data products, including setting up automation workflows
• Develop a customer-facing web application, at prototype/alpha stage. The application will feature dynamic UI to utilize the personalization engine developed in our team
Required Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years of experience in web front end development. Fresh graduates are welcome
• Any modern JS framework (React/Angular/Vue)
• Capable of developing a web front end independently
• Experience with deployment on cloud platforms is a plus
• Candidates with all-rounded experience would be considered as full-stack developer
The Ideal Candidate
• You are a competent developer that is looking to utilize cutting edge technology in your projects (cloud environment, machine learning, big data)
• You have a strong passion for UX design
• You enjoy building applications in their entirety
What you will learn
You will learn these on the go. It would be a plus if you already know some of them, but they are not required.
• Data visualization libraries (D3.js, Plotly)
• Deployment on cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP)
• Deployment with Docker
• Microservice architecture
• Digital analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Business Insights)
• Production level programming practises (e.g. version control, error handling, deployment)
• Python (tensorflow, flask), Scala, R, Node.js (express)
• Machine Learning: Recommender system, neural network, item embedding, time series forecasting, unbalanced classification
• Database: MySQL (MariaDB, Aurora)/DynamoDB/MongoDB/BigQuery
• Distributed stream processing: Apache Beam/Kinesis/Pub Sub
• Analytics: Tableau
• DevOps: Docker, ECS
|Looking for||Web Front End Developer (Data Team)|
|Special features||Free snacks/lunch|
There are no recommendations yet.