Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Shopee, a Sea company, was first launched in Singapore in 2015, and has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. Sea is a leader in digital entertainment, e-commerce and digital financial services across Greater Southeast Asia. Sea's mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology, and is listed on the NYSE under the symbol SE.
Shopee is creating convenience for Greater Southeast Asians and is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support. Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region’s e-commerce destination of choice. Shopee has a wide selection of product categories ranging from consumer electronics to home & living, health & beauty, baby & toys, fashion and fitness equipment.
The Shopee team believes in the transformative power of technology and wants to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers in one community. As shopping on mobile devices becomes the new norm, Shopee aims to continuously enhance its platform to deliver a seamless and enjoyable shopping experience for all users and be the region’s e-commerce platform of choice.
Shopee stays true to our values of We serve, We adapt, We run, We commit and We stay humble. We are a fun bunch to be with following the idea of work hard and play hard. We are in a constant race to success while grappling with rapidly shifting forces. We move faster, better and with more urgency every day. We strive to meet unmet needs, serve the underserved and never lose our humility in our continual quest for greater heights. Regardless, we embrace change, celebrate it and always strive to be a thought leader that influences it. Above all, we commit to doing the best we can and being the best we are.
NOC (Network Operations Center) provides essential monitoring and troubleshooting support for Shopee’s severs and services, as well as escalates problems to appropriate teams. As part of the team, you will aim to resolve Shopee’s system issues within a short period of time to bring Shopee's quality of services to new heights.
• Level I management, monitoring, and support for Shopee’s network infrastructure, servers and services
• Monitor Shopee’s services and respond to graph/log anomalies, system alerts
• Identify issues according to SOPs and experience, escalate identified issues for resolution when necessary
• Provide first-level troubleshooting and support on system issues
• Follow up proactively with internal or external parties for issue resolution progress
• Summarize and report on monitored systems for service improvement
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, IT or other relevant domain
• Knowledge of computer systems and computer networks
• Competent in technical report writing and documentation
• Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact with all levels of employees professionally
• 1-3yrs relevant working experience are preferred; highly potential fresh graduates with no prior experience WILL be considered
|Looking for||NOC Engineer|
|Special features||Students welcome / Free snacks/lunch|
There are no recommendations yet.