No description available.
StyleTheory is building Southeast Asia's first Fashion Sharing Economy through a 'Netflix-For-Fashion' model.
By offering an unlimited access to diverse designer wardrobes at a fixed and affordable monthly rate, our innovative take towards a completely new style theory takes away the pain and restores the fun in shopping.
“I have nothing to wear, AGAIN!”, “My wardrobe is bursting”, “I don’t know what to buy” or more often than not “I have no time to shop”. Heard that before?
We believe that every woman should have the freedom to wear and experiment with every style and designer she adores without being constrained. With StyleTheory, no one will every say, “I have nothing to wear!” ever again.
We aim to fulfill every woman’s dream of having an infinite wardrobe. Let’s celebrate life in style and make everyday an occasion to dress up for!
We are looking for an Art Director to join our Creative Team. As an Art Director, you will not only need to execute well on both modern digital and traditional print mediums, but also exist as a driving force of inspiration within the company. You will lead a team of Creative Designers to work with stakeholders across the organisation and create visually stunning work that translates the essence of our brand and business, making our creative assets come alive for our target audiences.
Besides a good visual eye, you will also manage end-to-end projects, understand business problems, and interpret briefs to come up with design solutions. We are a data-driven company, and believe that good aesthetic value alone that cannot drive results is not an option. Applying design thinking to understand the target audience and medium and channel mix of delivery is crucial to creating performing work and being successful as an Art Director.
This role will work closely with a cross-functional team of Modern Marketers, Analysts, and Creative Designers to conceptualise, design, and produce compelling content across multiple channels and platforms across Website, Mobile App, Organic and Paid Marketing, both online and offline.
- Establish creative direction and develop/present concepts for projects across all platforms and Marketing channels
- Collaborate closely with Marketing Stakeholders to generate all general and digital support in a fast-paced environment for both digital and print format in ATL/BTL marketing to meet performance KPIs
- Collaborate with Content Production Manager to conceptualise, plan and supervise photo and video production shoots in-house and on-location
- Ensure brand visual direction is accurately represented throughout all artwork produced internally and also via external contractors (i.e production houses)
- Be accountable for art direction, quality and timeliness of execution of artwork requests for the creative team
- Post-production selects, retouching/editing notes and all else involved to bring creative direction to life
- Research new ideas and techniques, stay on top of new channels and digital social trends, coach and challenge team of - - Creative Designers to constantly improve themselves
- Work directly with Founders, Web Engineers and some of the most passionate designers
You should have:
- A genuine love for fashion and the sharing economy
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant experience
- At least 3 years of experience in art direction, content development, and/or content creation
- Proven video and on-set experience
- Strong understanding of colour, typography and layout, an acute attention to details
- Working Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and InDesign
- Knowledge and experience working with both creative and marketing teams
- Experience in creating artwork for digital marketing channels such as Facebook and Display Advertising
- Knowledge of social and digital content platform current best practices, technologies and creative standards and aesthetic
- Creative problem solver and a positive game-on attitude
- Excellent communication skills, strong organizational and team work skills, ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting under tight deadlines with strong project and time management skills
- Eager to take on new challenges, introduce and implement new approaches and ideas, grow, test and learn
- Agency and/or start-up background
- Experience as a motivated, scrappy self-starter
- Abstract thinker, full of creative energy, confidence, self-motivated
- Relentlessly resourceful
- Responsible and accountable team player
Sounds like you? Let’s meet! Click ‘Want to Visit,’ so we can set up a time for you to meet us!
|Looking for||Art Director|
|Founded on||January, 2016|
|Industries||IT (Internet/Mobile) / Apparel / Beauty|
There are no recommendations yet.