Vantage is specialized in the provision of modern, innovative and technologically-enhanced Serviced office space, Vrtual offices, Meeting and Event venue plus other professional support services
Located at the BEST Grade A Commercial Building in the entire Kowloon East, the new CBD in Hong Kong. Our facilities and services include ready-to-use offices, dedicated high-speed broadband Internet connection, cutting-edge communication and printing equipment, video-conferencing, secretarial services and contemporary furniture. Our solutions cater to businesses of all sizes and stages, and are customizable to suit your specific needs.
Vantage act as an extension of your business - our people are paid by us but work for you to handle all your business needs.
MNCs can enjoy Vantage one-stop services on below area in APAC incl. HK / China / Taiwan / S'pore:
- Company Formation (Limited Co / WOFE / RO)
- Company Secretarial service
- Accounting/Auditing service
- Working Visa application
- Payroll outsourcing
- Staff Recruitment / Secondment
- HR Consultation
- Website & Domain setup
- Translation service
- On Boarding Orientation
- Office Management outsourcing support
We pride ourselves on our high quality advice and outstanding service standards, as well as the impressive knowledge of the Hong Kong and APAC business market that stems from our position as one of the HK most reliable business partner to help MNCs setup their business in APAC.
If you want to build your career and learn how to run the business in a professional standard, you may wish to explore the exciting opportunities that we offer.
• Act as the first point of contact for all clients and visitors and provide a professional and friendly Front Desk and Secretarial support
• Handle all incoming calls
• Support clients' needs on meeting room preparation and reservation; ensure offices is ready before clients move-in, arrangement of furniture relocation and beverages serving for meeting guests etc.
• Providing support to clients include handling incoming correspondences and arrange courier documents, ordering office and pantry supplies and other general administration/secretarial duties
• Manage tidiness of the Business Centre, include Pantry, Business Lounge, Meeting Rooms, and Reception Areas to ensure they are presented at a 5-star standard
• Take care client on boarding orientation
• Handle Virtual Office enquiries whenever needed
• Assist other ad hoc projects as assigned