No description available.
Decathlon HK is 70 city sport teams managing autonomously their community offline and online.
In every country where we are present, we share the same strong and unique company culture, reinforced by our two values: Vitality and Responsibility.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are all delighted sports people who have turned our passion into our job, which is to "make sports accessible for the many in Hong Kong".
We believe that Decathlon can improve lives through sports, by making sport more accessible. It's what we want to bring to Hong Kong. Our ambition is to be part of Hong Kong sports communities. We are obsessed by Sport Users satisfaction that is why we decided to put sport at the Core of our Organisation.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are building projects that improve lives through sport. We place innovation and technology at the heart of our activities: from research to retail, including design, production and logistics.
In our quest to make sports accessible to the many in Hong Kong, we aim to engage sportsmen communities with our innovative business model.
Every teammate plays a vital part in making sure we know and anticipate sport’s user needs and new trends to deliver all the advice and equipment to enjoy their sport, no matter what. We are a vibrant team and live by a “work hard, play hard” ethic.
Decathlon, a stage where talents meet. Our employees are happy and proud to be a part of it because of Decathlon' shared value and its ambition towards making sports accessible to the many. Each of our teammate is the opinion leader of their sports, when they come together, Decathlon is not only a retail store but a leader in coaching the Sport Users towards a healthy lifestyle. The harmonious environment allows us to work hard in connecting with our Sport Users. This is how Decathlon is different from traditional retail store. We would like to see more and more Sport Users being friends of Decathlon.
Working as a video content producer in Decathlon you will be given a high degree of responsibility to Manage pre-production, live production and post-production processes in order to ensure accurate completion of all details. You will be expected to be responsible for video shooting and post-production, including editing, mixing, compositing and color grading. Handling and managing day to day video production for various types of video content for website and multi-media platforms will be one of the job duties.
Responsibilities and duties
● Lead and develop strategic story-line and contents for video
● Cover a range of video content including corporate branding, campaign, enterprise
● Creating original videos explain complex issues in creative ways
● Social fluency and a solid understanding of how to drive conversation and
engagement across digital, social content & offline channels
● Video production and onsite shooting & post production
● Revise content and presentations, approve/ reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
● Energetic and passionate about graphic design and sports
● Addicted to challenges and learning
● Team player, outstanding communication skills and creativity
● Video production experience 2y minimum
● Proficient in Adobe Premiere pro and good knowledge in After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator etc.
|Looking for||Video Content Producer|