Born in 2010 in Singapore, Why? Brand Design is the brainchild of creative entrepreneur Florent de Maximy. From the get-go, we are set up to offer first class consumer branding and packaging design to help multinationals navigate and build successful brands in Asia.
Why? Brand Design is testament to our team's ability and unwavering determination to bring great ideas to life. Like most passionate designers you are likely to bump into our team roaming the store isles totally engrossed in the latest packaging trends.
Today we are over +30 people, from 10 countries, across four integrated teams: Strategy, Creative, Production and Client Servicing. Working with a shared conviction with our clients we put the consumer at the heart of everything we do, building global billion dollar brands.
Ever thought of working in a company that designs products for companies such as Dove or Wall's Ice Cream? We do just that! We offer exposure to designing for some of the biggest FMCG clients in the world and, under the supervision of a Senior
Designer, the opportunity for you to grow and handle your own projects and brands, and an environment that teaches
and grooms you.
Are you a fresh graduate or have a couple of years of working experience and a portfolio you are proud of? We want you!
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is overflowing with creativity, and flawless in the execution of ideas
- Someone who is not afraid of voicing his/her opinions and constantly questions
You would be a great fit if you are:
• Customer service oriented - make someone else’s workday easier by making it easy to work with you
• Flexible and adaptable
• Be up for anything! There is learning in all tasks and phases of the project
• Give the project leader advance notice if you will have a problem meeting a deadline or should not be clear what is expected from you
• When work is completed, let us know, there is always someone that needs help
• Everybody makes mistakes - don’t be afraid to make some, just learn from them
• Listen up! Accept feedback graciously and incorporate it into your work
• Take notes
Sounds like you? Let’s meet! Click ‘Want to Visit,’ so we can set up a time for you to meet us!