No description available.
Welcome to the Greensafe family! A close-knit team that celebrates everyone's successes and supports challenges, we pride ourselves with our vibrant culture that you'll be a part of!
Established by our 2 co-founders, our team is made of well-trained consultants who believe in going the extra mile to support our clients as they establish systems that lead to increased awareness in Safety & Health, Environment, Productivity, Food Safety, Profit and employee morale through our holistic and strategic approach.
With decades of experience, we bring value to people and organisations by providing solutions through designing and delivering innovative programmes with a cost and service advantage.
Internally, we believe in training and developing our talents by guiding and mentoring each other to be a better team player.
Approved by multiple government boards such as National Environment Agency, Ministry of Manpower and WDA, our consulting portfolio enables us to extend value added services and to position ourselves as partners to our clients continued growth.
With multiple certification projects under our belt, we are confident that our methodology and approach can satisfy the rigor and scrutiny of independent audits by the leading Certification Bodies in Singapore.
We're expanding and looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join our team!
You're expected to:-
• Coordinate between the design consultant, the Accredited Checker, the client and in-house departments to ensure a smooth flow of design deliverables through the multi-stage submission clearance process
• Manage design submissions to BCA and other government authorities such as PUB, LTA, and NParks.
• Liaise with the in-house interface department to obtain all required permits for construction actives such as shaft construction or tunneling.
• Keep track of the design progress and assist the Design Manager in organizing and managing the weekly design meeting with the client.
• Assist the Design Manager in the creation of design drawings and concepts for temporary and permanent works.
• Oversee and manage the drafting department consisting of two (2) intermediate drafters.
• Independently create designs of minor temporary works in conjunction with the design consultant.
• Create setting out drawings of structures, verify their as-built geometry and independently create as-built drawings for record.
• Liaise between the construction team and the in-house consultant to resolve queries concerning the design packages.
If you think the above description may be your ideal career, check to see if you have the following:-
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience
• Minimum Diploma in Building & Construction (or relevant)
Meet our requirements and want to embark on a new and exciting career with us? Leave us a message and we'll be in touch with you soon!
|Looking for||Project Coordinator|
There are no recommendations yet.