No description available.
We are a leading fashion and lifestyle company operating renowned brands such as G2000, Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Warehouse, Karen Millen, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Wallis, Fox Kids & Baby, i.t, Miss Selfridge, Burton, Cath Kidson, Mark Nason x Skechers including Adidas for sports. Today, Wing Tai Retail represents 15 key brands and operates about 94 retail outlets in Singapore.
Wing Tai Retail offers high quality products and services to our customers by staying at the fashion forefront. We nurture our team of professional staff to deliver a delightful experience to customers when they shop with us. We are going through a digital transformation where we can leverage on ecommerce technology to provide a wider and better service to our customers.
We believe in team work and creativity where staff are given the room for free play and are encouraged to embrace challenges with a positive attitude.
We provide many learning opportunities for staff to keep themselves up to date with the latest fashion trends and the know-how to navigate as the Company moves towards digitalisation.
Conduct data collection and analysis and reporting on customers, business trends and business performance at the group level.
Develop and monitor data quality metrics using business intelligence tools and business reporting objects to facilitate the group’s business strategies and reporting needs.
Assist in supporting the Corporate, Property and Retail divisions in business intelligence and analytics.
Qualities that we are looking for:
• Degree in Business/ Data Analytics, Statistics or relevant discipline
• Ability to excel in a matrix, cross functional environment
• Highly energetic and independent with multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to adapt and thrive in a start-up environment
• Knowledge of business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, BI, MS)
• Knowledge of reporting packages (e.g. Business Objects) and databases (e.g. SQL)
• Experience in working with R or Python is a plus
• Has foundational knowledge in statistics
• Prior experience with statistical packages (Excel, JMP, SPSS, SAS, etc.) for dataset analysis
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
|Looking for||Data Analyst|
|Founded on||August, 1963|
|Industries||Apparel / Beauty / Construction / Real Estate / Home|
There are no recommendations yet.