Mojito Ventures Pte Ltd is the new age total marketing solutions & customer oriented service provider, established in 2010. Mojito understands the needs of all our partners, from Supplier to Customer, we create and energise the entire ECO system to create a Win-Win-Win Partnership. Mojito bridges the gap between all partners in the value chain and minimizes the risks involved and presenting a hassle free final solution.
Our vision is to become the preferred and trusted choice for any business partnership. Mojito aims to be the One-Stop Service Provider with the vision to excel together with its partners. Walking alone is always boring and unexciting; Mojito is a team player and a valuable partner to all its associates. We want to Go Beyond all Boundaries with our partners
Our mission is to develop and maintain complete business eco chains and establish Win-Win-Win business relationships for all partners and clients, achieving fully transparent business partnerships. Mojito will maintain a full transparency philosophy when dealing with all its business partners and thus more time and effort will be directed to the development and growth of the businesses. Together, we will define Boundaries, not Boundaries drawn for us.
We bring all parties together to energise the entire working eco-system, creating uniquely distinctive events and forming collaborations never thought possible!
From intimate & exclusive events to large-scale multi concept carnivals, Mojito Singapore will be able to offer clients end-to-end services for all their event needs.
• Liaise with clients and interpret their briefs
• Develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the creative director
• Present ideas to colleagues and clients
• Familiarise yourselves with your clients’ products and services, the target audience and their competitors’ activities
• Write clear, persuasive, original copy
• Be in-synch with the trends in digital media
• Proofread copy to check spelling and grammar
• Amend, revise or redevelop advertisements or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients
• Oversee campaigns through the production stage to completion
• Work on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines
• Liaise with production companies, photographers, typographers, designers and printers
• Keep up to date with popular culture and trends
• Monitor the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
Required Skills & Preferred Qualifications:
• Min Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
• At least 1 years of experience as a copywriter or in a related role
• Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
• Ability to think and write creatively
• Strong language skills, ability to write succinctly
• Great organisational skills
• Meticulous, having an eye for detail
• Ability to multi-task and simultaneously manage multiple projects
• Ability to work with deadlines without compromising on work quality
• Flexible and open minded, willing to work with and adapt to ideas